Premier league : Who for the drop ?

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do you think will be relegated at the end of the season ?
For me :
Sheff. Utd (done and dusted)
WBA
Newcastle

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They might be playing Sunderland next year if they carry on like that :eek:
No, let Sunderland find another sparring partner.:D The club that Alan Shearer played for should remain in the elite.:cool:

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WBA and Sheffield U are down and out already. The third team will come from Newcastle, Fulham or Brighton - other teams seem to be just about far away enough from the relegation zone.

Last edited:
D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Fulham will drop back into Championship. They will be better there.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Newcastle must stay

I believe (atleast) one cardchatter is from that region and since this individual pretty much never posts in sports section i do hope they are relegated somehow lol :bebored:

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fulham and Newcastle i think ! and Sheffield without a chance...

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm gonna agree, I think Fulham look like they might have enough to pip Newcastle and relegate them. If Mitrovic had been scoring this season they would quite possibly already be clear, its tight tho. They probably need 3 wins minimum, maybe a couple of draws, so it will take a good run in.

Good chance in their next home game against Wolves!

Newcastle have been very flat, too much focus on the manager, not enough focus on the job in hand. Mike Ashley has been a nightmare for the club, but will be unlikely to get a buyer if they get relegated!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I don't follow the Premier League very closely. Brighton has won the last two games, one against Newcastle. so now Newcastle and Fulham will fight, especially in the last round they will have a match, perhaps it will be like a playoff for them.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe (atleast) one cardchatter is from that region and since this individual pretty much never posts in sports section i do hope they are relegated somehow lol :bebored:
An interesting negative position, although what else could you expect:thumpdown

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sheffield and WBA are 100% in Championship next season, the battle is only between Newcastle and Fulham and it seems it is going to be until the last game week according to the schedules of both teams. My hopes are Newcastle to stay, because of the traditions they have in the Premier League and with Almiron, Wilson and Saint-Maximmin coming from injuries - all is in their hands.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
An interesting negative position, although what else could you expect:thumpdown

Dont be ridicilous :rolleyes:
Newcastle deserves relegation for exact same reasons for which Norwich shouldn't be promoted. Whether or not either of these things eventually happens is completely different story.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont be ridicilous :rolleyes:
Newcastle deserves relegation for exact same reasons for which Norwich shouldn't be promoted. Whether or not either of these things eventually happens is completely different story.
Well, for whom what... I grew up at a time when Newcastle was synonymous with Shearer. Therefore, I personally sympathize with this team and believe that this team does not deserve relegation. What Norwich deserve there, I can't say.:rofl: