SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi everyone, I'm going to create a Cardschat Premier League Fantasy Football league for the 24/25 season.

For anyone who plays, then please add yourself to the league. I'm not overly serious about it, but would be nice to have a few CC'ers in a league too!

Next post will have the details and the registration link. But first I need to set it up!

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Roll up, roll up......get your fantasy teams in now!!!

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Still plenty of time to join the league!!

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Come on people......We at least need 2 players for the league...... @Risto234 surely you're in??

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Come on people......We at least need 2 players for the league...... @Risto234 surely you're in??
I am already in it but then again it might easily be last years one :unsure:

E: Still enough time to join this one though. And whoever doesnt have Haaland in their team (yet alone captain him every single time) should question their own existence lol

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Where are the details for the existing one?

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ll play if we get enough people

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well I finally realised I have to get Haaland!!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well I finally realised I have to get Haaland!!
Well technically you can have your team without him but in that case you are almost forced to hit your captain choice every single week (especially if you compete in whatever league for prizes) ...

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am cruising even after what 2 games in 3 Fantasy leagues because of 3 players - Haaland, Salah and Eze.

If Haaland isnt your captain- i wish you every luck!

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Of course…..happy to have you with us! 😀

Thanks mate!

I'm off to a good start - all this Haaland talk, I've had him since the start and already used the triple captain chip on him when he scored the hat-trick v Ipswich. So that's already burned for me, plenty of time for others to get a similar boost.

Think it's possible to make good teams without him but you have to have Salah if going no Haaland. That seems to be the main question this season, one of them or both.

The great thing about having Haaland so far is that is that 2 of the big forwards in the next tier of prices haven't been firing. Watkins not doing much and Solanke injured. They were very popular choices with many players and would have featured heavily in teams without Haaland.

Taking Haaland also forced many of us with him to look for a cheaper forward or two, and Joao Pedro, Welbeck, Wood and Wissa have all done well so far. It's been easy to stumble into having Haaland and one of those guys. Haaland + one of them + avoiding Solanke/Wakins by luck or design has worked great so far.

Last edited: