premier league champion

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me this year, livempol will be a champion, because the city is losing its strength and for you?

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Liverpool is looking good. Be curious to see how they handle a couple of bad games. City and Tottenham are not showing they can be consistent enough to win it.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you! I think Liverpool has a great chance to win this season's title! But I also am cheering for Manchester City because they are pretty good this season and they play great, especially Aguero! It will be interesting to the end of these two teams in the first place battle! Greeting!

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The Liverpool is more compact in all its lines than others the city is not at its best but still left many dates have to do with the passing of the parties

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking increasingly like it will be Liverpool, it's been a long time in the making but I think it is good for the league that they are at least back in the mix. Klopp has done a great job.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The Premier League is without a doubt the most competitive league in the world where 5 or 6 teams fight year after year to be the champions ... This year Liverpool is doing very well ... it plays very well ... and it's won the matches keys ... however we must wait to see if they are able to maintain this rhythm of the game and crowned campeanes at the end of the year ...!

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool

Yeaaah!!! I think liverpool is gonna win the premier this season cause manchester city is losing games the last couple of weeks and Liverpool with klopp as DT can surprise and win the premier for first time. I would like chelsea to win but I don't believe that is gonna happen they are too far away right now but we never know soccer is a good sport and we never know what could happen so I still believe in chelsea a little bit.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I will cheer for Psg or Juventus, but I think it will be Barcelona

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool scored a very strong move, but it may lose points in the future against uncomfortable opponents still Is the English Premier League so it is called because even the weakest team beats to the end!

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this year's two chances are Liverpool and City. my favorite is liverpool, but now the city was very good. It's far from over.

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Liverpool are in 2 competitions while City are still in 4. So City have more games to play that Liverpool and that definitely gives Liverpool and edge in the league. I think it is impossible to say right now who will be champions. Currently Liverpool are on top, but I think City have shown they have the heart to not give up.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of Guardiola's style of play. But to confirm the good work of coach Klopp in the last years and because is healthy for football, I hope liverpool wins this year

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool is going to be champion, if they need they will abandon UCL to focus in Premier League, 7 points are too many fo discount.

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool will be Champion

Jürgen Klopp now has a Team which understands his way of thinking, and with Salah, the Team has a man, who can makes the difference!
Manchester City focusize on CL, cause for Guardiola this is the more important Competition.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Soon for Liverpool will begin very complex calendar, in which they can lose the points. If they lose the points, then the Сity can catch up. So far nothing is decided.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
One more vote for Pool. I've been waiting this moment for years. I hope we win the title!

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Liverpool will win this edition of Premier League.

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping we can hold on to this lead we have, hopefully Arsenal do us a massive favour tomorrow and beat City. If not then we need to capitalise on Monday when we play West Ham. 5 points clear at the minute but with numerous defenders currently out of the team injured, it is going to go down to the wire. Alexander Arnold is training again now so fingers crossed he'll be available in the next 2 weeks. Van Dijk is doing such an amazing job looking after his back 4 that he has to be captain next year.
COME ON LIVERPOOL!!

mc grindah

mc grindah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Liverpool take it, and thats coming from a Man U fan hehe :p

Some great football this season.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that after all these year Liverpool will win this premiere league they definetly deserve it!

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think Manchester City is weaker. I think it's stronger than last season, this is also true for Liverpool. Chelsean has no chance, so I'd also like Liverpool to win.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
City shoulda wrapped it up today. Great season.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brighton remains our only hope! When I remember QPR a couple years back in the last round, anything is possible!

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both teams, Liverpool and MC, will draw in the last round of the championship. "Citizens" will become Champions.