Chips
Liverpool dinasty is underway.

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a doubt the most interesting match will be Liverpool - Leeds. I just want to see what Bielsa and his style can do against Klopp's Rock 'n Roll.

I'm Begging for Liverpool - Bayern at UCL

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first match of Chelsea will be very interesting. A lot of new people maybe in their starting 11 and will be very interesting to see all of them in their first Premier League game. This may be the beginning of a future good Chelsea team.

Liverpool- Leeds is the other exciting match. Let's see what will do in the Premier League Marcelo Bielsa. Many bookies and people think that there is no chance to be relegated in Championship back next season and fill finish mid-table or more close to Europeans spots, but it will be very hard I suppose, but honestly I hope they will stay for many years now, because they are playing fantastic football.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`m a pool fan and also I think they will dominate this season. Btw heared a rumour that alcantara will join them...that will be a HUUUUGE deal

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Liverpool- Leeds is the other exciting match. Let's see what will do in the Premier League Marcelo Bielsa
Without a doubt the most interesting match will be Liverpool - Leeds. I just want to see what Bielsa and his style can do against Klopp's Rock 'n Roll.
What have you dreamed up this time, "El Loco"?
Marcelo Bielsa
Good point, there must be a special mention for the man who made possible Leeds United back after a 16-year long sabbatical from the top flight, Marcelo Bielsa.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What have you dreamed up this time, "El Loco"?
View attachment 277245
Good point, there must be a special mention for the man who made possible Leeds United back after a 16-year long sabbatical from the top flight, Marcelo Bielsa.

Fantastic coach, for sure. I really love his style of managing the teams and finally he did something big with a club. I am looking forward to see him in the Premier League. We will have a lot of fun moments with him this season. :D

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Fantastic coach, for sure. I really love his style of managing the teams and finally he did something big with a club. I am looking forward to see him in the Premier League. We will have a lot of fun moments with him this season. :D
My sympathies are with him too. The 63-year old manager’s unpredictable nature makes him stand apart from the rest. It will be a pleasure to see the Argentine tactician in action in the Premier League, making life difficult for others with his shrewd mentality and tactical prowess.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be very interesting to watch Leeds United. There is also information that the new owner will still have a new owner, and with him a new coach who recently trained spurs.
I think this season Liperpool will win again.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Liverpool will dominate again, but Manchester City will be closer to it this year.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
but I am not sure that Liverpool will dominate, will claim 1st place, but not dominate. Manchester City will also compete for 1st place. two more teams, Chelsea and Manchester United, will be closer to Liverpool and MC, I would really like this.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.It will be a fantastic match that Liverpool vs Leeds.I hope Bielsa will have a successful first season in Premier League like the one he had in Spain with Bilbao.My candidate for this season is once again Liverpool.Thanks for the info, mate.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I wonder when Premier League is going to stop playing behind closed doors ...
There are rumours that fans may get back to stands next month but it isn't official yet ... Right now they are clearly the only top5 league playing bcd and maybe even the only one in europe ...

A

Adakain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The new season has finally started. I think Liverpool will be Champions this year too

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
MU will be the team this year is my prediction!

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't even know who I will root for in the new season, the whole era of my favorite club Barcelona is over.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I will say that Manchester City are the big favourite this season.

Pep Guardiola knows the key to win the Premier League trophy. After M. City, I would say that M. United is a close competitor.

We will see.....

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Manchester United will fight Manchester City with dignity this year. Arsenal generally upsets me, what is happening to them ...

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the two Manchester teams will fight for the new dd title this year, but I think it will be a tighter match than last year.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea with the team Tuchel is building from 8 months is the main favorite for me this season. If City could bring Kane or Ronaldo, I think they could win it, but now without a typical 9 goal scorer I think they will struggle in the important matches and think Chelsea will take the title - they are also having the best defense in the world right now, not accidentally they are the European Champions now and we all know that with that kind of defense in the Premier league, the chances for winning the trophy are increasing.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Premier League is more intriguing than ever this year. Just like 2005-2009. Manchester is red!