Premier League 18/19

R

rosa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really would like to know

what would be an appropriate training to make a good profit by betting on sports? I would like to learn this, because at the moment I do not even know how to make a bet

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports is more out of your control than anything else

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the city will make champion, especially in the premier league, is what I like about all the European leagues, has great teams, great football and always 4 or 5 teams are competing for the championship.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is difficult to make a choice now. but still, Manchester city looks the most powerful. in any case, they will fight for the championship. but what team will be their main competitor? that's hard to say. someone from Liverpool, Manchester United, Tottenham. hope and Chelsea. in Arsenal not believe.

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am an Arsenal fan, an interesting new season for us. But I think Liverpool may well be worth a bet this season.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early to argue, even the transfer window was not closed.

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm. It’s really too early to guess but Mancity and ManU are the two big horses but I like to see Liverpool win it although as a real Madrid fan I don’t like Liverpool much lol

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, the fight will be strong .. I'll believe in the victory of the Blue because I'm their faithful fan!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that Manchester City will be the winner this year.

They have the highest quality squad. But Liverpool will come second. They have made carefully selected quality transfers. In the midfield and front line they are super strong. I expect Salah to score plenty of goals again. Also I think that Arsenal will be much much better than the last season.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Without a doubt the Premier League is the most competitive league in the world ... at the moment there are 5 ... 6 teams capable of winning this league ... We can name the current City champion, Manchester, Liverpool, Chelsea, to Arsenal and Tottenhan ... any of them can win this league ...!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
what would be an appropriate training to make a good profit by betting on sports? I would like to learn this, because at the moment I do not even know how to make a bet

Making a bet isn't rocket science obviously. It can't be that hard. :cool:

B

bark9188

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool; good offseason additions in MF and GK.

ERICBR30

ERICBR30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City with Gabriel Jesus as goal scorer

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im taking man city to win and liverpool runner up

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see Liverpool become a champion, I think the competition is defined between Manchester City and Liverpool, but I think the city is the favorite to repeat, they have the most complete squad, they can form two teams without problems, which they can not do, none of the others, nor
chelsea, united, nor tottenham, nor arsenal.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
City is a big favorite of course, Guardiola is a big factor. Liverpool also made great staff, so this year I expect between them in the great battle for the title :)

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm rooting for Liverpool and I hope he wins the Premier League.Among Liverpool's main competitors will be Manchester city, Chelsea. Manchester United and Tottenham.We have an interesting season ahead of us.

S

shadow72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Red Devils fan, it pains me to say this, but I think City and Liverpool will be neck and neck all the way for the title.

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Man City will win. Depth of composition and selection of games + Teamwork. It will be interesting to look at Salah and the new Arsenal

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan of Manchester United and I hope that winning the championship wakes them up. Last season they won 2 places this season will be at 1 place. And in general, the championship of England is the most combat-ready and every team can become a champion. Lester confirms this.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester United This is your season we cheer for them to the end

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man City has a large chance to win again.
for the reason is they have funds to buy good players, and honestly to say,Man City is leading other teams right now.