emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The Warriors have gone the entire season without losing 3 games in a row. They have lost 3 out of 4; LWLL twice in the playoffs, against OK and now Cavs. They will not let the Cavs be the team to beat them 3 in a row on their own homecourt.

I predict a close game, but the score will be 120-115 GSW.

D

dayo777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Warriors have gone the entire season without losing 3 games in a row. They have lost 3 out of 4; LWLL twice in the playoffs, against OK and now Cavs. They will not let the Cavs be the team to beat them 3 in a row on their own homecourt.

that is over 230 points! no way..

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I predict the same thing, not entirely sure about the score though. I just cant see the Warriors being on the wrong end of history and becoming the 1st team to lose in the NBA finals with an 3-1 lead. It should be a good game but I think the Warriors are gonna win and become back to back champions!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think it is going to be GSW big.

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
BLLLLLLLLLLHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well I bit the dust on this one. It looked like it was going to go to OT and I might have had a chance, but Steph couldn't find the basket tonite. Sucks, I hate Cleveland. I can't stand Lebron and now I will have to avoid ESPN for at least a month because I will not be able to see anything other than how GSW choked and that their season was a big fat waste, that SUCKS!

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
heloo

no no thats over 300.....points...:) :) :) :)

AlyLauren

AlyLauren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Revenge is real most of my friends bet for GSW, but you can never underestimate the power of King James! Congratulations to those who place their wager with the Cavaliers it was indeed a tough fight.