Potential Jimmy Butler Trades

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So he is almost certain to get traded because he hates the Wolves.

Where do you think he ends up going, and what's a realistic package for him?

I want the Knicks to get him but not if they have to offer anything of real value. If they could get him for Hardaway Jr., Courtney Lee, and Second round pick, I would be all over that in an instant, but the Wolves would probably be able to get something better unless everyone low-balls them.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he is going to Miami but that is just my speculation even though that is not one of the three teams.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slide him over to the raptors for kyle lowry ,done deal ,ok we give you a second rounder too

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slide him over to the raptors for kyle lowry ,done deal ,ok we give you a second rounder too

Wow Butler and Kawhi would destroy offenses, Toronto has a good chance of having the scariest defense in the league

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just don't like him... not sure why. I could see Toronto also, but is that on his list of 5 that people are talking about? I can't recall.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami or Houston is what's being pushed around right now. Most likely it will be a 3-team trade sometime next week. If he gets on a east playoff team, it's going to definitely shake up the top 3 seeding since Celtics, Raptors, and Sixers were pretty much a lock.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami or Houston is what's being pushed around right now. Most likely it will be a 3-team trade sometime next week. If he gets on a east playoff team, it's going to definitely shake up the top 3 seeding since Celtics, Raptors, and Sixers were pretty much a lock.

I heard Miami can get him if they dangle Josh Richardson

I don't know what Houston can really offer

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As much as I would like to see him on Houston, I just don't seem them giving anyone up. We know CP and Harden are there to stay. Capela aint going nowhere cuz they need a center. They just got Melo so I do not see that happening. So maybe PJ Tucker and Eric Gordon. But I wouldn't want to see them leave either. I do like Butler because he can score and play Defense. But I just don't think it would be smart for Rockets to get rid of any of those players.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if it's just for Gordon the Rockets have to pull that deal. I can really see them beating the warriors in that scenario.

I also heard recently Middleton for Butler, that might be worth the risk for the bucks

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think any team would benefit from having Butler.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In toronto would be lethal with young wings too and decent 3 point shooting ,get em to the north

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think any team would benefit from having Butler.

Depends on if they have any lazy young players

Butler could potentially be more poison and trouble than he is worth

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jimmy Butler reminds Carmelo Anthony. Great player! But because of his character, can't find his team(((

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jimmy Butler reminds Carmelo Anthony. Great player! But because of his character, can't find his team(((

Pretty different imo

Melo has a great relationship amongst peers, and can't play defense