Possible Covid19 in the Arsenal team

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester CIty and Arsenal have made official the postponement of the match of the 28th Premier League match that Manchester City and Arsenal played on Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. at Ettihad Stadium.The communiqués of both explain that the decision is a precautionary measure by medical advice, after knowing that several Arsenal players came into contact after the Europa League clash with Evangelos Marinakis, president of the Greek Olympiacos, who has tested positive in COVID-19 tests.:eek:

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally agree with you friend, unfortunately the coronavirus has reached the highest levels in the whole world., The world of sports, the world of politics. It is already a pandemic and more contagion must be prevented

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Who cares about possibilites in arsenal/man city when some Juventus player was tested positive with this virus :rolleyes:

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow I really didnt know that was the reason it got canceled
Who cares about possibilites in arsenal/man city when some Juventus player was tested positive with this virus :rolleyes:
who is the one?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Now 3 Leicester players + 1 from Sampdoria & Hannover (?) also have this virus ...

E: not to mention that Real Madrid is in quarantine aswell (alongside with some other teams)

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that most people still do not take the virus seriously, as was the case with the Utah Jazz player. He made fun of the virus and touched the personal things of his teammates, resulting in a positive case and infecting his teammate.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Unfortunately ,some matches will have to be postponed. Like in poker patience is needed..

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hi mate.Unfortunately ,some matches will have to be postponed. Like in poker patience is needed..

Some? With Arteta having this virus now i doubt it's just few games ...
I believe PL has emergency meeting today so they probably need to decide which unwanted decision to make:
A. Cancel all games
B. Play behind closed doors

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some? With Arteta having this virus now i doubt it's just few games ...
I believe PL has emergency meeting today so they probably need to decide which unwanted decision to make:
A. Cancel all games
B. Play behind closed doors

Today is meeting,about PL games.
Arteta have a virus,CalumHudson-Odoi,3 players from Leister also!
Bye bye PL for now :(

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is true I hope that player and the whole Arsenal team will get over it.