Portugal - Morocco ( Fenci Šmenci Beast vs Lions of Atlas )

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Portugal - Morocco ( Fenchi Smenchi Beast vs Lions of Atlas )

Dont see any hope for my Morocco brothers if Roanldo fancy beast be in the mood.
Easy game for Ronaldo and Co.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Morocco played very bad game. Has this chance vs Iran and lost. Now they are probably gonna be out on the first round of the World Cup. portugal and Spain are going to finish it.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7 is goona make another hat trick.He's a fantastic player.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo go go go ))))
I hope to see a beautiful game from Portugal

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Morocco only needs a victory, which will give Portugal the opportunity to play counterattacks. I think victory of Portugal 2-0

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Difficult time for Morocco today. Portugal are at least two levels above in terms of quality of the squad and Ronaldo is on beast mode. I see Portugal to win scoring both in the first and second half.....Lets see.

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many World Cup points would Portugal have without Cristiano Ronaldo in their team? One? Maybe two?
Portugal today was weak and they were lucky to get away from a draw with Morocco.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Poor performance from Portugal, but Portugal is blessed having Ronaldo.

Portugal, in the previous Euro and in this Mundial is the luckiest team ever, having Ronaldo at his absolute top condition at the right time for the team, after I would say Pele's brazil ang Maradona's argentina in 1986. Really, it's not wrong if someone said that this is a "one-man" team. There is zero chance Portugal would have won the Euro without Ronaldo.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poor performance from Portugal, but Portugal is blessed having Ronaldo.

Portugal, in the previous Euro and in this Mundial is the luckiest team ever, having Ronaldo at his absolute top condition at the right time for the team, after I would say Pele's Brazil ang Maradona's Argentina in 1986. Really, it's not wrong if someone said that this is a "one-man" team. There is zero chance Portugal would have won the Euro without Ronaldo.
Ronaldo has Portugal's team on his shoulders.He's the only one of Portugal.He is out of this world.

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amrabat was the best player on the pitch today. It's a shame that the performance seems wasted.

Sergio_uy

Sergio_uy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world and what he shows in this cup

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Portugal will host the finals of Europe´s League of Nations in the middle of 2019! I hope to be able to travel to Porto to watch the matches there at Porto´s FC Stadium.