POOR QUALITY NBA PLAYOFFS

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this is all the playoffs are going to be ,it isnt worth the time to watch it ,ive never seen this bad of officiating and basketball at this time of the year in my life ,ive seen better quality pre season games then this.... almost unwatchable basketball and its almost every game so far . Stay out of it NBA AND THE REFS ,let the players decide cause this is just bad so far and seems that cash agendas might be dictating how things are playing out and i dont say that easily but cmon now to much bs

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow its not getting better ,7 points in a quarter ,31 combined ,this isnt mostly defence ,players are getting hammered in one series no calls and everything is a foul in another ,this isnt right and is producing the worst nba product possible ,contact is normal but not like this what is a foul game to game there is no consistency between different refs or series ,thats not right !!

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it really hasn't been that good so far but I think its gonna get much better once the 1st round is over. That's why I just wish you could just fast forward to the next round because the majority of the series we already know who is advancing and who is gonna go home.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are right steve afew of these teams have nothing left and it shows ,so much contact right now you have no idea what will be called or not game to game