• Total voters
Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have $10. And you have to invest them either in poker or sportsbetting. Where do you think you could make more in a month?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Definitely in sports betting cause there it's easier to start over 0.5 goals challenge with 10.- :) - obviously it's just one example :cool:

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you know to play poker with certainty poker, now if you do not know it is better to play Sportsbetting but do a research before the bet so as not to be surprised

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker. playing poker you spend more time in the game than betting on sports. in poker, it depends more on you than in sports. you can always watch your favorite sport and all exactly not to guess the results. maybe it's just me ))), but the stakes I brought nothing, and not infrequently Express are high odds, and low lose and the end.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's kind of a Voided question. If somebody doesn't know anything about sports betting and More about poker Obviously poker. Same with the Other way. If somebody knows equally the same.....Poker. It's still kind of a toss up though because it depends on the season and what sports are being played. I'm still going to say poker because you can get more value out of $10 per day

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are thinking about sit & go and tournament, not enough $ 10, because $ 1 is the closest buy in. I think you should definitely choose poker, but if you don't pay more than $ 10, only in justified cases choose a sports bet, and only up to 10% bet!

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can win a lot more with sportsbetting faster but you can also lose a lot more as well.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly you could sportsbet some easy picks in the NCAA tournament this week...

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably take sportsbetting only because poker is frustrating when playing well yet still lose.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I'm ahead with poker more than I am sportsbetting.
I can stop a train. My Sports Bank is slightly up, in comparison my winnings at poker are excellent.
It can be difficult to manage a bank in either endevour.
If you think there is large variance at poker, try horse racing.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say it's easier to place a safe bet than gamble it at the soft field, but at the end of the day it's gambling! [emoji1]

M

muazkkh1996

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports betting if you know your sport ,but for me its poker if i have 10$ because a 1$ tourney can reward you upto 20$ so there's that.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had quit sportsbetting cause I was losing a lot of money. The other day they gave me a free bet to bait me start gambling again. I did bite that bait.

But I made 5 euros into 10 in just a single session. I know you can easily do that in poker if you are good at cash games. But if your cash games skills sucks, it seems to me doubling your bankroll through poker is not that easy.

I would keep an eye on the poll though:cool:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its sportsbetting for me since the site that gives me picks he pure gold and has made me money in all sports since september

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would try to win some more cash in spin n gos or little tournaments, then when i succeed, i would definitely go to sportsbetting.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sportsbetting is tough if you aren't a "Big Player", aka betting, let's say 10k dollars, on a paroli with Real Madrid and Bayern Munich playing versus weak teams, to just double your initial bet.

The rake in sportsbetting is designed to "kill" micro players playing parolis.

I would say start with poker, playing one table 2NL or the lowest-level sit n gos

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on what you are more familiar with I would go with poker personally.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always been a sports fan growing up,,so it was natural for me to turn to sports-betting. $$$ :D

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its not really a choice for me, i suck at poker, but i suck in sports betting more :) so poker :)

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's best not to play either of these two :). But if I had to choose between these two, then I'd choose poker defiantly.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On poker stars you can do both. Play Poker and Sportsbet.
It is fun. I´ve made more money on Sportbet so far. But I have a profit on Poker also.
You just need to control your Bankroll well, study your bets and Poker. It is never easy but possible to make some $$. I play for fun not a lot.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
SportsBetting is more profitable for some people here , nice !!!! Personally I think poker is better , without insiders that set up games towards ridiculous results against mass predictions for their own profit , you have more control of the result by making good decisions , you really enjoy the poker sessions for profits more imo , etc .
I suck at predictions , not that I do a lot of homework/research for the games I play . I just play very loose options in football going for the miracle , especially during Mundial , Euro , or else sometimes CHL or very good football matches imo (sometimes betting very little money at tennis for fun while watching the streams ) . I like playing scores , although I don't have good results or knowledge , wtf , I am during the process to stop/change this :D

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars