Poker like interesting sport

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sport is my hobby , playing sport help us entertaining ourself as well as trainning mind set to be a winner . Competition requires being strong and variety of mindset such as reading , crouching , or becoming detective in the decided moment making goal and training time to time we will able to have the combination of virtues . Then naturally we own instinc , that is greatest thing of mankind . poker also is tough sport , get won never easy but it seem really exited . Asemble to golf , agile feeling is necessary ,faith also majority . Those sports are high level . Players usually are genious people .

V

vasiliiterkin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is good for real life!

Poker is my favorite game! He develops a variety of skills! Mathematics, psychology, patience, the ability to restrain emotions! Poker helps me a lot in real life in different situations!:rolleyes:

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I agree about sports.

They help us keep our body healthy and strong, but they sharpen our mind too. I think everyone should being involved in sme kind of sport.

I agree also with poker being a mental sport.

It forces us to analyze situations and make correct decision in very short time spans.

CAC1QU3

CAC1QU3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree also with poker being a mental sport.
I think it's difficult to get the sports status. And it's not worth it. Poker as part of the mind games like chess, backgammon, go and so on is fine, but real sport should have components like "card luck" inside.

Anyway for me also "motorsport" isn't sport - but a competiton like Poker ;-)

Last edited: