Is Perez killing Real Madrid?

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im a Barca fan, I dont like Madrid, but I want em to be beat with a stong squad, not with hald a team. In fact, I am a bit sad to see all these names go out from RM, but is it to protect the club from another financial crisis? I think, as much as they wanto win trophees, they also want to keep the club independant and financialy sound. Perez is doing his best to keep it afloat with draconian and unpopular decisions, signin players isnt the only way to keep clubs strong, but also when u have to make sacrifices.

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a Barca fan, I dont like Madrid, but I want em to be beat with a stong squad, not with hald a team. In fact, I am a bit sad to see all these names go out from RM, but is it to protect the club from another financial crisis? I think, as much as they wanto win trophees, they also want to keep the club independant and financialy sound. Perez is doing his best to keep it afloat with draconian and unpopular decisions, signin players isnt the only way to keep clubs strong, but also when u have to make sacrifices.

Everything is relative. Today they are thinking about how to save the club during covid, and tomorrow they have to pick up the main trophy:):):):)

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a normal rotation of the squad.
Young players replace the old ones

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Madrid is dead already

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lots of dead money they need to clear out during a time they have no revenue.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perez was now very much under attack with all sorts of recorded recordings of what he had said about CR and other players in the past. So they're trying to expire. I don’t know what the end of this will be, but the goal may be to replace Perez. :rolleyes:

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a normal rotation of the squad.
Young players replace the old ones
What young players? They have already sold the golden nuggets of the academy!
Looks like Madrid is dead already
Well, Madrid wont die, it is a long love story between them and the spanish govt
Lots of dead money they need to clear out during a time they have no revenue.
What dead money
Perez was now very much under attack with all sorts of recorded recordings of what he had said about CR and other players in the past. So they're trying to expire. I don’t know what the end of this will be, but the goal may be to replace Perez. :rolleyes:
Perez understanding of the game maybe limited, but what Madrid achieved during his tenure cannot be just swept under the rag.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fernando Morientes, Raul, Guti, Casillas, Ronaldo. These people did not leave the club to the applause of the fans, they simply disappeared from the team. The players who brought Madrid more than one trophy, who proved their importance for the club with their game, did not receive due respect. I have already written above about the situation with Morientes, and everyone knows about how shamefully they parted with Guti, Raul and Casillas. Ronaldo is the most recent example of such an attitude. The great footballer left Madrid only after writing a farewell letter to the fans. There is a huge gap between how Barcelona sees off its legends and how Real Madrid does it, and this makes it very sad. On one scale, you can put 4 wins in the Champions League in 5 years, and on the other 2 championships in 9 seasons, regular crushing defeats from Barcelona, the minimum number of students who have reached the starting line-up, players and coaches who are listed in the club only at the request of Perez. The team stagnates, regresses, loses its face in such matches as with Abar. Florentino, it's time to leave. There is nowhere to fall further, changes are needed, starting with the post of president and ending with the bench. The fish is rotting from the head, too many mistakes have already been made, but it's not too late to fix everything, you just need to admit your shoals and step aside, it will be better for everyone.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What young players? They have already sold the golden nuggets of the academy!

Well, Madrid wont die, it is a long love story between them and the spanish govt

What dead money

Perez understanding of the game maybe limited, but what Madrid achieved during his tenure cannot be just swept under the rag.

I do not dispute its merits. Clearly, he made Galactics out of Madrid. All I'm saying is that they started attacking Perez a little bit.
We'll see where this thing goes. :cool:

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love RMA and as much as I remember it was Perez as the president of the club since far back times. I've never saw Madrid struggling any kind of managing or financial problems over years. He always been there and made super big transfers. So all these recent news of him being arrogant and making disrespectful comments about Madrid's best players sounds like a organized company running against him. It's nonsense in my opinion.