Pelé The King of Soccer

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The greatest footballer of all time is Pelé, many before them all is the only one that made more than 1000 goals and has more rare bids than any other player in the world.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definately as good as anyone who ever played but with training of all players and positions now full time all year not sure he would be the best of all time ,kinda like gretzky in hockey in the 80s ...player to player now the skill and dedication is higher so its hard tomjudge either way a legend and top few of all time surely

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pele is the most respected and acclaimed in the world. Everyone is playing and fans know Pele. He is the king of Football.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pele is really great but Maradona is better in my opinion, I like his playstyle, he is like Messi but maybe even better but respect to Pele too, he is really great player, Brazilian legend

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pele is the best and wears this rank with dignity. he is worthy of respect even if he were not the best. he is just a real athlete. I like him just as a person.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seems to have represented the game well for a very long time. Kinda reminds me of Stan Musial in baseball.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pele is the best...and he played all life in my team!!! Santos Football Club!!

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes he is the best only for the brazilians, Messi is the best for the rest of the world

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pelé legend, I am really proud to be brazilian because of him and Ayrton Senna.

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt about it! Pele conducted my country to 3 World Cups and Santos to several Champions World Club Titles! How many Messi and Maradona did?

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What makes Pele better with what Messi are Pele's numbers.
Pelé is the only one with 1,000 goals not yet scored by Messi.
When Pelé became a football player there was no media and internet, both the media and the internet serve as a tool to find information on how to play and behave in the field.
For Messi it was much easier to even see Pelé's throws, that Pelé did not have.
If you search on youtube and others will see Dribles and goals already made by Messi, then Pele is the greatest.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maradona is a player of great appeal in the media, due to his controversies of lack of discipline and use of drugs.
On the other hand Pele was a clean, expensive, had no problems with drugs and never got involved in scandals.
Maradona is said to be the best but has never been ranked the best in the field or in the world, and Pele is recognized by FIFA as the greatest ever and King of Football.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Edson Arantes do Nascimento (pelè) the king of soccer! He was born to play soccer.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

He is the answer to many Trivia Pursuit questions. Something that was nice to do when going to college to be a well rounded laborer. Now its just poker. We're not queen suitable.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pele was a very strong player in his time, when he was a favorite football than now.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best of all times by far... Over 1200 goals, 3 world titles, first with 17 years old.
Only man received the award Sportsman of the Century.
The one and only Pelé !

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Undoubtedly a great football player, just a legend.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pelé broke all possible records in football so it is unquestionable that football is better, one of the most impressive was to make two goals in a world cup final at just 17 years
For me, Messi is far from overcoming Pele
:ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::wavey::wavey:

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pele is the best and wears this rank with dignity. he is worthy of respect even if he were not the best. he is just a real athlete. I like him just as a person.

This elevates him above Maradona in my eyes... Pele was not only great he is an amazing ambassador of the game. Growing up in USA soccer wasn't very popular, but every kid knew who Pele was...and I was born years after he retired!

Love Maradona's skill and flair but he embarrasses himself and his country with his behavior.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the Brazilian Championship, Pele played against amateurs where the linemen did not understand the offside rule. In Santos, he was surrounded by Gilmar, Nilton and Jalma Santos, and they all played against people who received pennies for entering the field. Imagine Barcelona with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol, who meets every weekend with clubs from the Catalan league and conditional Sevilla - welcome to the magic world of Santos in the local championship.