RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Our greatest player in the history of football in brazil is hospitalized, we who are passionate about the history of our football king. We are in a very sad moment, we all would like Pele to stay with us longer. There will be many tributes here at the farewell that should take place soon, he will be together with other athletes of the century such as the F1 driver Ayrton Senna. I will keep this topic updated. My tribute Pelé we love you and even if you have had a life full of mistakes and successes, you can be sure that we are very grateful for the joys that you can give us. Merry Christmas!

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Our greatest player in the history of football in Brazil is hospitalized, we who are passionate about the history of our football king. We are in a very sad moment, we all would like Pele to stay with us longer. There will be many tributes here at the farewell that should take place soon, he will be together with other athletes of the century such as the F1 driver Ayrton Senna. I will keep this topic updated. My tribute Pelé we love you and even if you have had a life full of mistakes and successes, you can be sure that we are very grateful for the joys that you can give us. Merry Christmas!
Pele is the greatest player in history, may he improve quickly, we have the privilege of having someone like him who enchanted Brazil for several years with a footboll ball, and did many things outside and on the field positively, we are grateful for everthing you did for us . Merry Christmas

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Our greatest player in the history of football in Brazil is hospitalized, we who are passionate about the history of our football king. We are in a very sad moment, we all would like Pele to stay with us longer. There will be many tributes here at the farewell that should take place soon, he will be together with other athletes of the century such as the F1 driver Ayrton Senna. I will keep this topic updated. My tribute Pelé we love you and even if you have had a life full of mistakes and successes, you can be sure that we are very grateful for the joys that you can give us. Merry Christmas!
He was before my time but I know he is and will remain a legend.
My father enjoyed it very much watching him play.
For him also best football player of all time .
The only one who is a competition is Lionel Messi

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.This man is the best football player of all history,the King.I hope he can spend more time with us.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish Pele a strong recovery even though it doesn't seem good! Hope he lives to see another world cup at least!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pelé is the only three-time world champion player and this is a peak that probably won't be broken by anyone for a long time...

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a pleasure to watch him with a ball, he was the best, hope he gets better

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
let's hope that Pele will still be able to defeat the disease!

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Pele is a great player and a great person, I'm very worried about him, he has more strength and patience for all of us, everything is in God's hands !!!

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pele is a great player and a great person, I'm very worried about him, he has more strength and patience for all of us, everything is in God's hands !!!
Not a great person. Didn't recognize a woman as his daughter and didn't go to her funeral

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am a fan of Santos Futebol clube, I had the pleasure of watching several games, but unfortunately the biggest mistake was not having recognized his daughter

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's a fact and who never made a mistake in life? A pity it all ends as soon as we can forgive him, the price is more expensive for him than for us.

Nothing can charge him more than his own conscience, maybe his family is around him because he could be depressed because of this and other failures he has committed in life, he must be thinking a lot about life, about everything he has done , so many joys he gave us too, may he find peace.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im not a huge soccer fan, but I think he is the goat?

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Rest in peace Legend! Your legacy will live forever... for sure one of the best to ever play the game! sad day for football fans around the World...

Last edited:
gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RIP O Rei Pelé 🖤

Last edited:
V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoonThis is really sad news for football. The King of this beautiful sport is resting in peace.Thanks Edson Arantes do Nascimento for everything you were able to do on the pitch both in your club Santos and in your national team

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only player to win 3 world cups.

The youngest player to win a world cup and doing it as protagonist.

Legend

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A special man, the greatest player of all time! RIP!!!