Patriots vs Jaguars

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who would like to see Jacksonville beat the Patriots and make it to the SB? I like to see a different team than New England in the Super Bowl this year. Only because I hate the Patriots.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would. But the NFL wont let that happen. LOL

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so in on the Jags going to the super bowl! That defense can do it, can't wait for the game!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to see the Jags go for it, but I don't think they have enough to get past the Patriots

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pats vs Jags

The officials wont allow the Patriots to lose to the Jags on Sunday. It was obvious in the game against the Titans. They weren't even discreet about it either. All I could do was laugh last week as I watched that game. Felt sorry for Mariotta, he never had a chance. Bortels won't either. The only way they can win is if Brady gets injured early in the first quarter of the game and can't return.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patriots big favorites but as I see if Jaguars put a lot of pressure on Brady, take him down a few times they have a chance. They are very motivated !
I hope another surprise come up !

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
new Patriots for me..!!!! other champions more

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they continue playing as they are doing, they will have the SB in their hands

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Pats are obvious favorites but I think this will be very interesting and close game. I hope Jags wins.

I fully expect Jags to worry Brady and passing game. Jags need to bring heat on him and try to force some turnovers to have a chance fortunately this is what they are good at. For Pats I will look for them to lean on Gronk and the RB catching passes from the back feild. Brady is 40 so they should look to smack him a couple see how he takes it Jags have some monsters in their front 4.

On the Jags offenside I expect Pats to key in on Fournette so expect a lot of 1 on 1 coverage on WR so if Bortles can throw as how he did last game they will be able to put some points up. Pats defense is not stellar this year and have been prone to give up big plays. Expect plenty play action and boot legs looking for big plays.

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Jags

Go Jags!!! Beat the pats!!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patriots there is zero doubt they are moving on to another superbowl chance

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta pull for a team from my home state!!! Go Jags!!! Plus as a dolphins fan I despise the Patriots...Jags all the way here!!!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jax defense

I feel like this one is in the hands of the Jacksonville defense to win. I know they can do it, but this monster will be hard to tame. If they can keep it close in the 4th quarter, they've got a chance. Like a lot of other posters here, I also believe the refs aren't going to help Jacksonville out. Too much evidence to the contrary, unfortunately.

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Superbowl

Id love to see the jags and the eagles in the big game. I have a feeling the patriots are going to lose this weekend. As will Minnesota. No Home game superbowl this year suckas!

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol

Patriots there is zero doubt they are moving on to another superbowl chance

I doubt it strongly. Brady's little tiny right hand is injured and the jags are blood thirsty right now. Gronk is a big baby and won't keep his head in the game late second half. I predict Patriots 24, Sacksonville 31 with an injured Tom Brady by half time..... oh yeah and no second string QB.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Id love to see the jags and the eagles in the big game. I have a feeling the patriots are going to lose this weekend. As will Minnesota. No Home game superbowl this year suckas!

Well, you were half right.

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
paTS GO TO THE SB, great news,we are watching new history in nfl sports

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patriots are in the Super Bowl again, what a surprise.

They have to be heavy favorites to win it, I can't imagine them losing.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline has Eagles getting 5.5 points, I imagine the Pats are about to get a lot of bets at this number.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I called that one, and... no surprise. Pats have refs in pocket, Jags have the D, one offsets the other. We won't get back to regularity in the NFL for a few years apparently.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing surprising,the Pats are much better,well started Jags,reacted very well Pats,excellent odds for the pats at the beginning of the second inning.