Patriots or Falcons?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who do you think will win on Sunday? The Patriots or the Falcons?

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patriots win..... the best team

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bad refs always win

Atlanta will fall to the NFL's bad refs, Patriots win again

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pats were good but abit shocked the falcons didnt even challenge them but i liked it

TrillUziVert

TrillUziVert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had bet on the Patriots, and sure enough, they had covered. Too bad my other teams didn't :confused:

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Falcons fans whats up with that team they have seemed to lost all mojo weird they cant even score with fire power they have

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tom Brady is the best, no chance for the Falcons.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Falcons fans whats up with that team they have seemed to lost all mojo weird they cant even score with fire power they have

At least in part it'll be regression to the mean. For example, Matt Ryan had an MVP-caliber season last year. He won't have one of those every year.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Falcons have same team as last year and they are lucky they could easily be 1-5 that just how bad they have been. Both Bears and Lions had the ball almost on the goal line on last play of game and could not convert.

Problem is their Offensive Coordinator.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Falcons have same team as last year and they are lucky they could easily be 1-5 that just how bad they have been. Both Bears and Lions had the ball almost on the goal line on last play of game and could not convert.

Problem is their Offensive Coordinator.

UUUUUUGH!! Dont remind me. Im a Bears fan, that game should have been won. We have some shitty receivers.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
UUUUUUGH!! Dont remind me. Im a Bears fan, that game should have been won. We have some shitty receivers.

Well I'm a Panthers fan. We embarrassed ourself last Sunday against you guys. We had the ball for more than 40 mins and could only muster 3 points. Plus you guys only threw 7 passes whole game. I am so ashamed of our offensive.

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always liked seeing the Patriots. Hopefully they have a good season this year.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to see the Falcons win it afc needs the help my parlay needs the over

Wgorham

Wgorham

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a long time Falcons fan. But somehow they always seem to fall on their face. Only time will tell.