Patriots?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Patriots will win yet another super bowl.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those darn Patriots! Watch out...another great team

Watch out for the Patriots...they outscored the Chiefs before, and there's no reason why they can't do it again...especially with the team they have now. Pretty decent defense and of course they have the "X factor" guy in Brady. He'd love to finish out his career with a super bowl win...that is, IF he's done playing. Either way the Chiefs / Patriots game will be a doozie again this weekend. Go Chiefs!

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I agree, I had them winning it from the start of the playoffs ! Any time anyone tries to doubt the GOATs they always show up and prove everyone wrong. This will just add more to their legacies. Both Bellicek and Brady are the best to ever be at their positions

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope not. I respect all that they've done but I'd like to see a new team from the AFC in the Super Bowl.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
superbowl

they are gonna have it really hard this time playing against mahomes and the chiefs, and the winner of the la vs new orleans. However you can clearly see how theyre experience can get them a long way and how they play more calm like they did in the last game

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree the Patriots seems favourites to win the super bowl.

Brady and Belicheck cannot go wrong.

J

JoeDurt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was a stressful game but they made it through! Fear the beard...

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
super Bowl

Have to agree with you that the Pats should be the pick for the upcoming super bowl after watching yesterdays games. Kind of a shame that a terrible missed call gave LA the game. Would have loved to see NO in the super bowl instead of LA.

Haven't seen the opening line yet but I would assume in is favoring New England ..Hard not to go with Brady & Bellicek in the upcoming super Bowl.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pats are around -1.5 to -2 depending on where you look and the total is hovering around 58.

I dont see the Rams winning.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patriots

they have too much experience and they have a great defense, patriot had so much time to think where to throw, mahomes had to run almost all the time to be able to make a throw. Interesting Super Bowl against the rams