Patriots

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's thier move now with two first rounders ?

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time for a QB! They need ol help, a cover corner, a linebacker. Blow up that mess and rebuild. He He.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm thinking Rudolph as the QB maybe with the pick they got from SF for jimmy g

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Well it is rumored the price for OBJ is two first rounders and Patriots did trade for similiar player Randy Moss some years aback.

Today a report/rumor came out they are planning on moving up to get QB they are interested in only one - Baker Mayfeild. Most of these reports are speculation and majority of times they are not true.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish that the Pats would give those two firsts for Odell but they're probably going to invest in o-line and corner or d-line

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope the Cowboys work a lot on their Defense. New players, new coach and a lot of Hard Work !

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope the Cowboys work a lot on their Defense. New players, new coach and a lot of Hard Work !

How is this relevant to what the Pats should do in the draft ?

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Offensive or Defensive line is key for the QB, no protection no yards. Even with great protection and yards, over 500 on last SB, Pats lost. They need to pressure the other QB all the time and tried to protect their own. More than huge size some lineman needs to be very quick and agressive.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Offensive or Defensive line is key for the QB, no protection no yards. Even with great protection and yards, over 500 on last SB, Pats lost. They need to pressure the other QB all the time and tried to protect their own. More than huge size some lineman needs to be very quick and agressive.

It's interesting as two of thier tops picks last year didn't play one being a tackle. I wonder how they feel about the tackle if they like him they may have the problem solved for that spot already.