Chips
Hell of a team they got man

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wanna say congrats to the Pats. Very impressive season considering how it began. I used to hate New England, but I now have a tremendous amount of respect for the grit they showed in getting back to the Super Bowl.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tb12 the greatest...bar none.

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And some sports media members,were,talking before the season about how tom brady is finished and they shouldve drafted johnny manziel to replace him

LOL where are they now

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed, Tom Brady is hardly finished. He could retire now though, and be right there on top with guys like Joe Montana. Patriots just keep chugging, it's not coincidence that Belichick keeps getting them in position to have success.

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
And some sports media members,were,talking before the season about how tom brady is finished and they shouldve drafted johnny manziel to replace him

LOL where are they now

Well done to all Pats fans, although it cost me money, I think the result was just :D:D:D What a stupid play by the Seahawks at the end.....foolish

Got to say Johnny Manwho? He'll never make the grade in the NFL...

Roll on next season, being a Cowboys fan I hope we can improve. :D:D:D

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a way to cap off a weird year for the Patriots. I'll admit, that I was leaning towards them being....not so good. To start the season they got hammered a few times, and the offense looked stagnant, the o-line looked down right horrible, and the run D sucked, to say the least.

But....I never did lose faith that they could turn it around in a heart beat. They just needed some tweaking. They have one of the best QB's ever, along with one of the best TEnds ever,and arguably the best coach ever, and we here in New England have seen this all before.

Late in the year they played Green Bay , a game in which GB won. Brady looked pissed, and had that fire after that game. That s when I knew they would make a deep run in the playoffs. I was telling friends that a SB run wasn't out of the question, and thought that it would be a GB-NE Super Bowl.

When Seattle beat GB, knew it was the Patriots year to win. Not that Seattle doesn't deserve respect, but the Pats were on a mission to quiet all of the haters.

That Super Bowl was one of the best ever played, and would have been, even if they had lost.

8dd79e1f7c7d9d3d5494d937146e48f8.png

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate the patriots but they were the best team this year

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bellichik the best coach in the league period

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
like all old pats fans weve dreamed of the day we were hated

B

BOSTON WALLY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best superbowl ever jules should have been mvp

B

BOSTON WALLY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not hearing much about deflated balls lately but there are a lot of deflated egos
Mr Sherman

kennyh

kennyh

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was in the waiting room at the dentist this morning and finally checked out the post Super Bowl SI issue. It gave me chills. I have watched the NFL networks condensed version of the Ravens game and SB like 10 times each! I can't wait for the America's Game, it's gonna be epic.

I know it always feels like the last one was the best, but dammit this may have been the greatest Super Bowl ever. So many reputations on the line and all the cheating talk. I'm naming my first son... or maybe daughter, Malcolm.

B

BOSTON WALLY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes bush would do well with pats

B

BOSTON WALLY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts