Out Of The Park Baseball

S

skeptix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody play this? It is a baseball simulation game where you play as the coach/manager. There is also a game mode called Perfect Team where you compete against other players (pay to win though). I've poured many hours into this in just two weeks.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't even heard of it. Sounds interesting though, is it an Online thing?

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Steam recommends me a lot this game but I've never played!

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I`ve played an older free version of this game. I enjoyed the game play. This game reminded me of the older baseball games that they once had on the Commodore 64 PC such as the Earl Weaver`s Baseball game.

The graphics are very limited and it`s more a simulation where you call the play as the manager. If you are expecting to hit and pitch this is not the game you want.

S

skeptix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't even heard of it. Sounds interesting though, is it an Online thing?

It is on Steam for $40 (plus pay to win micro transactions). The regular mode holds my interest, just moving around line-ups and controlling the team, but the real fun for me is Perfect Team (the vs other players mode). Sometime in the nearish future they're coming out with tournaments as well, which will add another dimension to Perfect Team. Some of the restricted rule-sets should even the playing field some against whales.

They're also coming out with a mobile App sometime.

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody play this? It is a baseball simulation game where you play as the coach/manager. There is also a game mode called Perfect Team where you compete against other players (pay to win though). I've poured many hours into this in just two weeks.

Never heard of this, sounds kinda fun though.

Kinda sounds like fantasy baseball, or football.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is new?

I love sportsbetting, mostly mlb but I never heard that. this is a new game?
I like ML or -1 or +1 whatever the team are rooting for! 5dimes is the best!