• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I'm a die hard Packer fan. :withstupi :goodnight And by halftime, my hands started get busy folding this mountain of laundry and washing a mound of laundry. I my eyes started to wonder, got into a private freeroll on ACR. Laptop traveling with me,:vroam: glancing at the score in disgust :icon_pale, I find myself ITM at the moment :elefant: :rock:. I'm currently in 13 :star: out of 46, from a field of 397 :deal:. I am still looking for more to do while I play,:joyman: keeping the laptop nearby.

Do you guys seem to do better when you're occupied by something else, playing as few hands as possible to get more accomplished, and kind of helping you keep emotion out of your decisions? Or do you prefer to be in the driver seat. Watching and analyzing ever player, remembering every card of ever board and hand seen?

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Statement game for the Falcons. What a great way to close out the Georgia Dome. Matt Ryan played like the MVP of the NFL and the up and coming defense flexed it's muscles. Super Bowl bound. On to the next one.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Statement game for the Falcons. What a great way to close out the Georgia Dome. Matt Ryan played like the MVP of the NFL and the up and coming defense flexed it's muscles. Super Bowl bound. On to the next one.

:):):):):)

Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, the Packers had a great 2nd half of the season. Won the division. Made it to the Conference Championship with a lot of key players injured, so thats something to be proud of, I guess. But all the injuries added up. All our luck ran out. Rodgers couldn't do it all himself. Hats off to the Falcons. I wish them the best against the Patriots.Should be one heck of a game.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a sick last game of the season ,thought it would be a good game our injuries and a hot atlanta team was way to much :/

Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a sick last game of the season ,thought it would be a good game our injuries and a hot atlanta team was way to much :/

Exactly. Rodgers may be the best QB of our time,(biased opinion) but he can't play corner, or safety. Our defense was too far depleted to do anything with that Hotlanta offense. #nextyear

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly. Rodgers may be the best QB of our time,(biased opinion) but he can't play corner, or safety. Our defense was too far depleted to do anything with that Hotlanta offense. #nextyear

I think the Falcons defense had a great gameplan drawn up for Rodgers, and executed it well. Our offense is fire, but we got pressure on Rodgers, made him uncomfortable, and played well on the back end as well.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Packers lost the game in the first half turning point was the lost fumble in the red zone too big of a deficit to recover from in the 2nd half should be a good upcoming Super bowl as Atlanta tries to spoil Tom Brady's record at a 5th Super bowl win.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope it's an interesting superbowl. Pats aren't quite as successful away from Foxboro, but you just never know what to expect from them. Falcons have been exceeding everyones' expectations, but we all know that strange stuff happens in championship games. I predict that the Seahawks have no chance of winning this year's bowl game, guaranteed.

:D:DI :D:D

Drhat63

Drhat63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here, my wife is an accountant, so Saturday's and some Sunday's I have daddy-daycare rolling... I seem to do great when I am forced to not pay attention, rather just watch my hands and see what happens..

Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here, my wife is an accountant, so Saturday's and some Sunday's I have daddy-daycare rolling... I seem to do great when I am forced to not pay attention, rather just watch my hands and see what happens..

Finally! Someone actually talked about the question I asked about. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope it's an interesting superbowl. Pats aren't quite as successful away from Foxboro, but you just never know what to expect from them. Falcons have been exceeding everyones' expectations, but we all know that strange stuff happens in championship games. I predict that the Seahawks have no chance of winning this year's bowl game, guaranteed.

:D:DI :D:D

Lmao @ the Seahawks joke.