Orlando Magic

A

akadano29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many Orlando Magic fans in the room?

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The only thing I know about Orlando Magic today is that Aaron Gordon plays there. Nice franchise but never really caught my attention

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not me but I am sure the tv content is better. The US tv fox sports and other regional tv networks in the states is miles better in canada.

Our networks don't even have a postgame show or an actual team channel affiliation.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are very few of us. The Magic didn't make the playoffs for a very long time. Many viewers have forgotten about this team. Now for two years in a row, Orlando has managed to cling to the last places of getting into the playoffs, but the composition is not balanced. Therefore, good results and exits to the final can not be achieved.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going to be a struggle with all those injuries ,unless vujevic and Gordon have monster years ,along with t Ross ,they are all needed big time now .

A

akadano29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to be a struggle with all those injuries ,unless vujevic and Gordon have monster years ,along with t Ross ,they are all needed big time now .
We ar just headed in the wrong direction. I so miss the hay days of Penny and Shaq!!! That was true Magic Bball

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This season is lost forever. Many of the main players are injured. The team returns to the abyss.