1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay so I have played a few,

Most are so bad, managerleague aint bad but its not good enough IMO

The only 1 I play is Itsagoal, its the best 1 out there IMO, its a dying game, I think most people are impatient because they can't build a squad of messi's over night where as in a lot games there no limit to a players potential, this game you actually have to guestimate players potentials, and some don't know how and overspend on a sunday league player.. then quit because they have no funds and have no squad.

I remember football manager live back in the day but that got cancelled, that was also a really good game, god knows why it was cancelled though maybe bugs / glitches :L

nothing compares to itsagoal for me though even though its dying out in comparison to the easy version 15 years ago.. free agents everywhere and everyone reaches a 70+ potential.. which is why it was popular, it was easy...

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probs should put this in the community hangout but I suppose its for sports people anyways cos , sports people especially football fans might be interested so I wasn;t sure :L but I guess nobody is interested anyways.

now me feel stooooooopid

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Football Manager is the best. I haven't played lately because it takes a lot of time, we almost become slaves to the game and stop living. But it's an excellent game

MsUniverse

MsUniverse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you just play Fifa or PES? Do not like?

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think its for everyone, has to be for patience..
to build a squad etc..

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I still play the one from 96-97. The game was so much simpler back then - in every sense of the word!

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i played Elifoot many time ago....

I was the number one of the world in 2008 (incredible)

Top 10 Games