Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.si.com/mlb/2020/04/10/sports-arent-coming-back-soon

I read this article, some of which is eye-opening, but not terribly surprising. A lot of it is common sense, but the US Government has a death wish for us if even ONE major pro sports league listens to their demand to re-open too soon.

This is not the flu, there is no vaccine right now, and those who disregard this are complicit in its spreading.

6 feet (2 meters) people!!! Be safe!!!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think it's the US Government. It's Trump and his cronies. Most sane people agree with you - wait for the vaccine before restarting big audience events.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some athletes ignored the rule to stay at home and trained at a training base in Russia. Many were infected with the virus as a result. The pockets of big people have taken a serious hit and are emptying, so they try to force others to act and take risks.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People can live without sports.. The first thing I usually do when I wake up is read the sports news, out of habit. But there haven't been any sports for a while now: oh well. I'm surviving. Just need to do other things to keep myself busy. I don't think anyone should even entertain the idea of sports coming back soon until we are 100% safe from the virus.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m a huge sports fan and I realize that this virus is too dangerous to endanger the athletes and the public. For now I’m enjoying watching some older sports like right now I’m watching UFC 237. Be safe everyone!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live sports would be great again ,who knows when that day happens at this point

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And the sport has its beauty and I do not think there is a person who does not like the sport even if it is not football or something much more watched, but I can not see the world without sports and I think that soon everything will be normal.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The MLB proposals to restart are the dumbest ones by far. Players sitting in the stands six feet apart instead of in the dugout and with no umpires is just stupid. The players would have been tested, only allowed to play if they didn't have the virus, and then they are going to put them in the stands six feet apart? Is there not going to be a catcher? How are you going to hold someone on first base? Pretty sure you have to be closer than six feet apart for both of those so why are they making players be six feet apart in the stands? Baseball has changed enough already in the past few years I really hope they don't do some of the things that have been proposed to be able to play again, it would just make things worse.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some athletes ignored the rule to stay at home and trained at a training base in Russia. Many were infected with the virus as a result. The pockets of big people have taken a serious hit and are emptying, so they try to force others to act and take risks.

What article/news story did you hear about this from? I have not heard of this.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What article/news story did you hear about this from? I have not heard of this.
I saw the news about the training base a few weeks ago.
Now special passes are issued for ordinary employees. The bosses force people to go to work this way.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars