Off-Topic: Who is your favorite NHL team?

B

BJThomas204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fueled by passion Winnipeg Jets fan.

GO JETS!!! GO!!!

I have been pleasantly surprised early on in the season. I am not surprised at their record of course but the way they are, overall; there is time to change.

Barring injuries the Winnipeg Jets have a better than last year opportunity to make the playoffs this year.

The Central Division is one of the most difficult divisions to be in (but dont they say that about them all?) and WPG sits near the bottom as of now.

Sitting on a 7-7-3 record makes us a .500 team going into tonights game against the Avs.

My cousin teases me about being a"true believer" in the Jets. I have been since they relocated from ATL.

GO JETS!!! GO!!!

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
this should be posted in the players lounge. My NHL favorite team is the Montreal Canadiens, who are off to a great start, hope they don't do like last year, run out of gasnear the end of regular season.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am old enough to have been around when the Leafs were good, but I was at first a Red Wing fan because of Gordie Howe. Then I liked the Canadiens when they had Lafleur, Lemaire and Shutt because I went to school with Steve Shutt. Now, I'm a homer...want to see the Leafs win again in my lifetime.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Edmonton Oilers, have been since I first watched Mark Messier play as a kid.

S

StarsLuckyAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My NHL favorite team is...Chicago Blackhawks. My favorite players from this team are: Panarin, Anisimov and Panik. Go Chicaho Blackhawks, GO!

johnmenard1

johnmenard1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My team Is the Philadelphia Flyers, they r getting young and playing good but there goalie play is bad right now.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my team in the NHL this Washington, because there Ovechkin plays and Kuznetsov!

B

BJThomas204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to see people supporting their teams. I am new to this site but I will keep in mind where I want to post certain discussions. Megwetch.

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i watch NHL, but i like such team as BOSTON. and I'm not fan.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the NHL I cheer for Washington. beacause there are Russian players and the captain Ovechkin. they have the curse of the play-off --- but this year they win the Stanley Cup !!!

Shakes

Shakes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Born in South Jersey, means I am a Flyers fan. Lets go Philly.