Chips
Was it worth all those picks tho?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It wasn't that many picks for a generational talent like Odell. It could accelerate things for them this year like it did for the Rams

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the browns? No it wasnt a lot of picks. They don't lose much stock in the draft and even though jabrill is a loss they dont really lose him to an AFC talent. They needed a true #1 reciever and they knew they had to make moves. Great job by them and now they are about to pick up earl thomas........Browns might be nasty this year

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Browns got more than a fair deal....he will be better than anyone in the draft especially with a quarterback that can get him the ball

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If he stays healthy, and he gets the ball, great pick.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If the Browns don't win the AFC North this year there is a problem with them then. They have been building and stock piling for years now. They should be a good team in 2019.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the Browns don't win the AFC North this year there is a problem with them then. They have been building and stock piling for years now. They should be a good team in 2019.

It will be them and the Steelers...a lot of people act like the Steelers are no longer a very solid team

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Solid on both sides. Giants have to rebuild, and people are actually wanting to go to the browns now, so the picks have lesser value as they would have in years past.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Solid on both sides. Giants have to rebuild, and people are actually wanting to go to the browns now, so the picks have lesser value as they would have in years past.

Until the Giants get rid of Eli Manning they aren’t really rebuilding anything...I think it’s ignorance more than anything at this point....Eli was great but everybody gets over the hill at some point and that was about 4 years ago now for him and until they bring in a new quarterback everything else is wasted imo

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I know and heard OBJ could be a huge difference maker turning the Browns to the worst team to one that is a contender.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazing news, I wouldn't have thought it would happen. I think he's a good choice, Mayfield's great QB, Cleveland Browns playoff level team, if they don't get to playoff great disappointment.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
browns making some much need moves i think they make playoffs next year

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was more than worth it. They didn't give up that much actually. After seeing what Baker Mayfield could accomplish after his Rookie season I think OBJ was worth the pick up. They also picked up Kareem Hunt who was without a team after his domestic violence incident. He is an extremely talented running back especially catching passes out of the backfield. So I think the Browns are going to be a contender in the AFC division. OBJ MORE THAN WORTH IT !

john harris

john harris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I know and heard OBJ could be a huge difference maker turning the Browns to the worst team to one that is a contender.

I'm sure the Browns fans are really excited about it but only time will tell, I hope it does, nobody likes being last.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing with the Browns is , They are still the Browns. They have come a long way the past 4 years with revamping their team. I do think they have a huge shot at Winning the Division and Making the playoffs. Most their fans are riding the Superbowl but that's still a ways off. AFC North is still one of the tougher divisions the Steelers even though they are dismantling are still The Steelers , The Ravens always start off crappy and finish strong. the bengals ...well they will suck again. I see them being shaky the first couple of games to get back into the funk but after that They will Roll. I think they make a Wild Card Finish but miss winning the Division

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Browns are likely going tobe pretty good finally

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Terrible deal for Giants, really lousy, great pick up by browns

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Terrible deal for Giants, really lousy, great pick up by browns

The Deal itself wasnt essentially lousy , it was just The Giants as a whole and WHY they did it that makes this trade the dumbest thing the giants have ever done. They traded a younger talented reciever away to a few days later pick up Golden Tate , an older less talented slot reciever even though the giants have a team full of slot guys. It just didnt make any sense