Can the Nuggets keep it up??

Monty719

Monty719

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Being a Colorado native I have been an avid fan for years. Anyone who likes the Nuggets knows the heartbreak that comes along with being a fan. I was so pleased with there 9-1 start. Then I watched them lose 6 of the next 7 and slide to the middle of the pack only to re-emerge as #1 in the west where they currently sit. But the obvious question is this.... Can the Nuggets hang with the elite even without several starters? :confused:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Nope, they need their starters it will catch up to them sooner or later.
The Joker is awesome and I always liked Murray. They have a good team they should hopefully make the playoffs this year. They need home court advantage and avoid GSW to win a series or two in the playoffs. It is possible.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They won 11 of their last 13 games. I didnt think that they will have a chance to make something big this year, but they are playing their best basketball right now, and they are a real TEAM. They are doing some great teamwork on the court. Jokic and Murray are carrying this team right now, they can get some good results in the playoff if they dont lose this mentality.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nuggets

Well here's hoping they can maintain their current winning and the good start thus far.
Like you and living in Colorado have seen many years of disappointment following the Nuggets. Only bright spot in Colorado sports now is the Nuggets as Broncos are done and hard to say which team id taking the ice as far as the Avs are concerned.
Here's hoping they will keep on keeping on :)))))))))))):D

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are a very talented squad. They really remind me of a young warriors squad before that team took off

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good team but will slide backwards some

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That Nuggets team has the tools to become a championship contender.

Watching from afar the Nuggets could possibly be better than Golden State in all facets of the game.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, they will lose in the second round of the playoffs

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that they can finish as the #2 seed in the West. Jokic is playing very well. However, I can't see how they (or anyone else) beats Golden State.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Warriors, warriors, warriors....With Boogie, they are just too good. Everyone else is either playing for the chance to play them in the Western Finals, or NBA finals. I legit think you could do a 3 team round robin tournament between the warriors, West All-stars(W/O warriors), and East All-Stars, and the warriors would win.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They're a talented and exciting young team. Joker and Murray are gonna be stars.

But regular season and playoff basketball are two different beasts.

Unfortunately, I think their lack of experience will come back to bite them in the tail once playoff season starts.

Also with Boogie returning from his injury, I don't think anyone is beating the Warriors this year...

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they are a solid squad but it will be hard in the West for everyone because of you know who

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jokic and Jamal Murray the canada kid both are having unreal seasons