No Sports ,No Bets!

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like to spend some money in sports bettings but after this terrible virus The 888 and PS have no football bets and I think that almost all sports stopped too.I hope that this virus get eliminated as soon as possible.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Betting

I don't bet on sports but I can imagine how the gambling world feels with no sports being played. This whole situation is weird.

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope this epidemic ends very quickly

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game over. The only difference is that some people like sports games and others like military ones. And these others will not calm down until they destroy the planet EARTH.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just started to think about this, however if there are games that continue to be played behind closed doors. I don't think the coronavirus thing lasts long, really.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I really like to spend some money in sports bettings but after this terrible virus The 888 and PS have no football bets and I think that almost all sports stopped too.I hope that this virus get eliminated as soon as possible.

Dont know/care about stars but in 888 there's definitely some football options.
For example some minutes ago managed to make some bet on Hong Kong game which won and right now there's still some leagues around the world which havent cancelled etc like Australia, Belarus and so on ...

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Canceled games and tournaments around the globe is for safety of players and their fans.

What about bets, like you say, no sports - no bets! Thats not a big deal in nowadays!

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless you want to bet in Australia you dont have any options right now. I havent found anything neither.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless you want to bet in Australia you dont have any options right now. I havent found anything neither.

Got some bad news for you, the Australian Football League suspended its season this afternoon too.

As it should, BTW, because this virus is not f&*king about and whether or not we have sports to bet on is an absolutely trivial thing in comparison.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports betting and the global coronavirus pandemic!

Due to the global coronavirus pandemic. Many sporting events have been canceled! I love to bet on sports, but now there is such a situation that you can bet on either e-sports or unfamiliar championships! I would like to know from betting fans what they are doing in this situation!

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend - in the meantime, spend your free time on studying and training so that when sports betting resumes you will have better, better bets.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are people who say that it may take at least 2 months of containment to stop it. what I miss most is to move freely and go out when I want. in any case it is the right time to play poker because it has a lot of people who are little trained who plays poker to pass the time.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We put everything on the Belarusian football championship:bike::icon_comp

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Also we have the Belarus Championship and Australia

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Sports Bets

Saw online the other day that Vegas is now taking bets on the weather. You can bet what the high of low temp will be as well as amount of snow etc an area will get. Crazy to me but they will keep the $ turning in whatever wat they can I guess.

Cheers :D

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars