No brainer bet went wrong

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was excited about the world cup 2018 going on for football. Bet 100 dollars on germany to beat mexico.

Mexico shocked the world champions 1-0, it was a shock defeat and it cost me $100, i rarely bet but i was so confident about this match that i took a chance. Lesson learnt :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I was excited about the world cup 2018 going on for football. Bet 100 dollars on germany to beat mexico.

Mexico shocked the world champions 1-0, it was a shock defeat and it cost me $100, i rarely bet but i was so confident about this match that i took a chance. Lesson learnt :)

So you never bet again right or ...

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So you never bet again right or ...

Ive decided to never do it again, if u get into it u tend to chase your losses and that always ends badly, ill just remember germany getting thrashed by mexico and there wasnt a single expert who expected germany to lose.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are disappointments, do not worry everything will be fine...

H

Hunterlewis31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
might have been the best thing that happens to the germans. they might not lose another game

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not easy Mate, Germany was big favorite but a huge surprise by Mexico. This World Cup we might see a new Champion, a surprise probably.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well if you did your research then you'd know that Germany only won 1/4 matches coming to the world cup & that was against saudi arabia.
No brainer to leave that alone

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Germany was big favorite but Mexico did great the first half. The second only defense and Germany didn´t score at least to tie. We might see a first time World Champion this year. A big surprise.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its sports ...any given day unfortunately

C

celoshida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the lesson to be learned is that sometimes underdogs do win matches against favorites.

look Roma x Barcelona.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is sometimes good if you lose big early in sports.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I lost in Germany too, but I also lost in brazil. the most insulting that I put Brazil in the Express with Belgium (victory and total more than 2.5) and England. I'm very focused. but if these matches were not, the bookmakers have long gone bankrupt ))).

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I was hoping Mexico would get the upset. Sorry about your loss. I'm sure a lot of betters had Germany to win that match.

J

Joey1998

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, I'm with you. Don't like betting for that reason.
Jb