Nice

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today, I am watching bets at the bookmaker, and saw that the Nice won the French Cup 7 ratio. I certainly understand that there is a clear favorite PSG but even so, after 11 rounds of the gap is 6 points. I decided to put on a victory in Nice $ 100. Your opinion on this?

B

Beti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You mean French Ligue 1, right? Cause French Cup is a different competition.
Ok, so PSG of course is a clear favorite and Monaco looks like the second strongest team in france right now. They are both 6 points behind Nice, but it is just after 11 rounds with 27 more to come.
What might help Nice is that their rivals might focus on Champions League and lose some points in league because of it. I wouldn't place a bet like this but wish you good luck, you have some chance.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have only followed the goals, so I have no basis to suggest you something.

Cheering for Mario Balotelli

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for sharing this info, I will consider betting the same way because you know, everything can happen. Definitely PSG is a clear favourite of the league but remember the Premier league last year :)

And 7.0 is a very nice ratio. I dont like betting too much because I cant really affect the outcome, even tho I tend to bet from time to time and this one looks considerably worth the money :)