The NHL Trade Deadline

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 2015 NHL trade deadline is Monday March, 2, at 3pm EST. I found out last year that the best way to see all of the action, almost live, is on twitter. https://twitter.com/TSNHockey . This is what took place in the last few days...
bb13d6aea14f80d3090cf7e3690ee1d5.png

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Bruins were hot on Vermette but Chitown beat us to him. Boston is rumored to be hot on Cam Atkinson winger from CBJ, Petry d-man from Edmonton, and Chris Stewart from Buffalo. The B's need help, but hopefully they don't give up the farm for any of these guys.

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With Kane going down we definitely needed some help. Being able to get Vermette was a nice add. It's his first time on a new team and we're in the playoff runnings, so you know he's excited for this new opportunity. He came through huge with the game winning shootout goal the other game. Hopefully Kane is ready for the playoffs though. Our stats are so much better with him on the ice.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this year field is pretty pathetic i'd say:call:

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With Kane going down we definitely needed some help. Being able to get Vermette was a nice add. It's his first time on a new team and we're in the playoff runnings, so you know he's excited for this new opportunity. He came through huge with the game winning shootout goal the other game. Hopefully Kane is ready for the playoffs though. Our stats are so much better with him on the ice.

My Bruins did absolutely nothing, except sign Brett Connolly , who was hurt in practice after the second day with the team. Out for six weeks , which is the remainder of the regular season.

The Black Hawks had a good pickup of Vermette. Once Kane comes back, they will be a force in the playoffs. I still think Montreal is the team to beat.

Good Luck !