NHL season starting soon in the middle of January

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't wait for the season to start, I am looking forward to see what teams, are going to be in, the running for the Stanley Cup. I am so interested in seeing the Leafs, to see if those players we acquired, are going to help the team out this season.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I haven't kept up with who the Leafs acquired but am looking forward to the season to start again. Miss watching hockey. Be interesting to watch just Canadian teams play together, at least we are guaranteed a few teams going to the playoffs..lol

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So excited for this season lots of big picks for the Habs and the all Canadian division should be awesome go habs go !!!

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
didn't even realize NHL was still a thing in 2021 lol

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So excited for this season lots of big picks for the Habs and the all Canadian division should be awesome go habs go !!!

Hearing lots of Habs talk over the off season. I’m not convinced but I also think the North is the second weakest Div after Vegas/Colorado

You have Toronto at the top who should be good. And might not live up to expectations.

Montreal. Work in progress?

Calgary Winnipeg Edmonton could rise up or stink out the joint. I see Edmonton as second Canadian choice at several books for the Stanley Cup

Wouldn’t bet Edmonton to win the Cup with your money, never mind my own.

Ottawa couldnt possibly be worse than they have been lately

Can’t stand the Canucks. Overrated team that over achieved in the playoffs. Now the fanbase thinks they’re contenders but guess they forgot that one run alone won’t convince anyone.

Drop the puck. Let’s go!!!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This NHL season will be interesting. We shall see who can win the north division. Go Leafs go.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Leafs won home opener, they looked decent. I think the turning point, was the fight with Simmons. I think that toughness, is going to make a lot of turning points. I remember Clark, so many games he played. All fights turned a lot of games, in Leafs favor. I hope it happens, a lot with this season.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably it is the right thing to do the Canadian division, this is not the whole life. the eastern division looks powerful, although the main contenders do not play in it.

S

samuri

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nhl

The habs have a very good team this year and did you see what happened to edmonton?
what a win!!!!!!:p

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hearing lots of Habs talk over the off season. I’m not convinced but I also think the North is the second weakest Div after Vegas/Colorado

You have Toronto at the top who should be good. And might not live up to expectations.

Montreal. Work in progress?

Calgary Winnipeg Edmonton could rise up or stink out the joint. I see Edmonton as second Canadian choice at several books for the Stanley Cup

Wouldn’t bet Edmonton to win the Cup with your money, never mind my own.

Ottawa couldnt possibly be worse than they have been lately

Can’t stand the Canucks. Overrated team that over achieved in the playoffs. Now the fanbase thinks they’re contenders but guess they forgot that one run alone won’t convince anyone.

Drop the puck. Let’s go!!!

Not sure why you think Vancouver is overrated.

Petterson, Horvat, Hughes, Miller, Boeser, Schmidt....that's a pretty good core with some younger prospects still on the way. Depth players on that team aren't that great, but with some expiring contracts the next 2 season they should be able to upgrade.

J

Jackmagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winter without hockey is like a day without sunshine. Basketball does nothing for me. A sport for really tall ppl. Maybe if they raised the net another 2 feet there'd be more of a challenge.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This canada division usa division is pure nonsense,just let them play everyone already

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish that the NHL, would just go back to regular way. The habs sure look very good. Leafs are also looking not to bad, but it just doesn't feel right. It is hard to just see , Canadian teams playing each other. As US teams playing each other. I love watching all teams ,playing each other. It seems like this is a bad dream. But hopefully this doesn't, last to long. Cause there are a lot of great, US teams and players I love watching. So I hope the normal seasons come back soon.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This Canada division usa division is pure nonsense,just let them play everyone already

Totally disagree - I find I'm watching and enjoying way more of those games than any other games.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't wait to see who is, the best Canadian team. Even though records show the Canadians are. They have most Stanley Cups. All Canadian teams are good, going to be fun and exciting. To see who the top , Canadian team is going to be this year.

S

samuri

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TEAM

Montreal has the best team. looking to see them win the cup. Its been a while but looks good.:rolleyes:

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree ,they are looking good. I just would like to see, the Leafs break the long drought. Since 1967 they haven't won the Stanley Cup. It would be nice see that. Go Leafs Go

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Vancouver losing Markstrom hurt their team

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well looks like the Leafs, couldn't make it five in a row. Hopefully Thornton gets back soon. I was in bed early last night, didn't see the game. But my son told me ,Thornton isn't in the line up. My wife says to me , this morning she don't like Simmons. I was telling her he is a tough guy, he can also help at times to put the puck in the net. I was telling her we need him, to protect the players. She says oh ok, well at least he will sometimes get the team motivated. That's what I said he is for, and he can also score which can help us.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
rangers have no luck this year losing 1 goal games