NHL - predict which coach will be next to be fired

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of underperforming teams this year. At the start of the season, I had thought that maybe Paul Maurice in Winnipeg might be in trouble if his team starts poorly, but they’ve been playing great, so he is safe.
My current guess would be Cooper in Tampa, as I had predicted with last year’s unexpected quick playoff exit, they would start the season hungry and tear it up. However, currently they sit near the bottom of the league standings, with only 6 teams having fewer points than them.:eek:

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New York Islanders for sure [emoji970]

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually think Torts could be next...this team had a huge playoff last year and have done nothing but regress. His coaching style can be harsh and I wonder if his players are actually going to respond similar to what happened with Bab**** in Toronto. They've also lost 4 in a row and if it doesn't turn around my money is on Columbus.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually think Torts could be next...this team had a huge playoff last year and have done nothing but regress. His coaching style can be harsh and I wonder if his players are actually going to respond similar to what happened with Bab**** in Toronto. They've also lost 4 in a row and if it doesn't turn around my money is on Columbus.

Babs got censored??

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My next guess would Torts from Columbus or Jon Cooper from Tampa if they continue to not perform.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who would have thought San Jose Sharks coach Peter DeBoer would be fired.

Stuff comes out of nowhere.