Nhl playoffs ...who is your team

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just love seeing a rebound year for canadian teams most of them made it this year and being an Oilers fan its especially great to see them back in the playoffs after so many years on the outside will be a fun playoffs .

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will worry about Washington, especially about Ovechkin. I hope, the cup will obey them. Washington hot team also deserves victory.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL tremendous league !!! Every match is a holiday) I hope for Pittsburgh and their worthy performance in the playoffs. Early recovery to Eugene Malkin - without him the team is not the same. Penguins - forward)))

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alexander the Great and Washington forward

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will worry about Washington, especially about Ovechkin. I hope, the cup will obey them. Washington hot team also deserves victory.

He has been a great player he needs a cup to secure his legacy for sure ,a pure goal scorer no doubt about that

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL tremendous league !!! Every match is a holiday) I hope for Pittsburgh and their worthy performance in the playoffs. Early recovery to Eugene Malkin - without him the team is not the same. Penguins - forward)))

Penguins have a great shot at it again and yes Malkin is a great player ,cant go very wrong having Crosby and him on a team

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to see the oulers get their first plaoff win in 11 years and a shutout too nice 2-0 win ...Pittsburgh is rolling nice 4-1 win and awesome comeback win for montreal

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Oilers are my team. Have been my entire life. Been a rough decade or two but they have been fun to watch again the last 2 years. On a prop bet I have not had a haircut since training camp 2013 based on them making the playoffs, man I need a trim bad.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Oilers are my team. Have been my entire life. Been a rough decade or two but they have been fun to watch again the last 2 years. On a prop bet I have not had a haircut since training camp 2013 based on them making the playoffs, man I need a trim bad.

Was awesome to see the oil move on to the second round ...atleast canada has two teams moving on ,,,nice effort leafs and canadians ,flames not so much ...but good to see a return odf canadian teams to the playoffs this season GO OILERS !

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, a potentially exiting playoff is ruined because of format. A joke that has Pittsburgh and Washington in the 2nd round. But at least we have Edmonton and Ottawa still playing. I see Edmonton giving Anaheim a much different series than Calgary did.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Oilers are the team to beat says Playful

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he agrees with you on playoffs format. the blind lot for all teams seems to me, would give out so less often. or to do net, as in tennis tournaments. I hope that Washington at last will pass Pittsburgh.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington will win pittsburgh. Alexander the Great is the best.forward to victory

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sweet game one win against the ducks 5-3 in their house wtg oilers

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow 2-0 series lead on the road well done Oilers that is huge coming home winning both

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rough go for oilers in game three ,gotta get game 4 ...interested to see if pens roll caps again i could see it happening and them going up 3 games to zero

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hopeful for a New York Rangers stanly cup it's been awhile since the last time so yes Rangers all the way oilers are my back up team a Cinderella story good luck to you and your team

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah would be nice to see oilers shocki gly vegas has them at odds on favorite to win it ..rangers always in the mix for abunch of years now

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a big hockey fan, although I do watch on occasion. And I don't think Crosby should be played hands off. But I think Ovechkin should be suspended for as long as Crosby is out for his 2 slashes to Crosby's head which lead to the check which concussed him. but the NHL has no concept so he gets to be the big hero even though he plays the same way as Crosby or Getzlaf, and is allowed to get away with murder.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-2 what a sick way to lose a game ...not good oilers not good

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Crosby recovered then put on the Penguins, Washington from 1-3 I do not think I can get out, although this is the only team that this task is able to do against the Penguins

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that Washington will pull out series if pass Pittsburgh, it will be easier further.