NHL playoff

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The National Hockey League continues the first round of the Stanley Cup "Washington" and "Columbus" did not have time in regular time.account in series 2-2.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Leafs lost 3-1 at home against the Boston Bruins. The mistakes from Toronto was a pinching defence giving up 2 goals. Game five is Saturday night in Boston up 3-1 in the series.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston should go further. I hope that Washington will be lucky this year, although Bobrovsky well done but the last game shows that Washington can go on for the first time the two matches are lost in equal fight. Pittsburgh with Malkin is sure to pass. See more interesting.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington and Kalambus show the most interesting series. upstarts from Vegas continue to write the fairy tale, we will look, what will be farther. the others who win in series 3:1 will pass further, without sensations. it is a pity that I did not stake, but only because last year I have burned to Chicago.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go JETS GO !!!!! Saw a game in Winnipeg last year, my only NHL live on the Arena. Amazing experience with a Canadian friend.
Cheers,
M.D.

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did game 5 for Caps and Blue Jackets end up, saw the first period?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington was changed by Kalambus 4:2, losing in series 0:2. cool! but now, as already all call "damnation of Washington" - games with Pittsburgh. Penguins have won cup two last years and this experience makes them by favourites. I for Ovechkin and the company)), let at last at them will turn out.
well and of course, Toronto - the handsome, gives battle to Boston.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Malkin vs. Ovechkin very interesting confrontation as a Russian fan, I hope that toothless, finally lucky. Washington and Pittsburgh, both teams are worthy of the Stanley Cup.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vegas Golden Knights
San Jose Sharks

Nashville Predators
Winnipeg Jets

Tampa Bay Lightning