I see many matches on television where they go to it

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s a pity that in our country matches go on at night and in the early morning. I watch matches when I put money in the application from the fonbet betting shops, today I will root for Arizona against Buffalo

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
it’s a pity that in our country matches go on at night and in the early morning. I watch matches when I put money in the application from the fonbet betting shops, today I will root for Arizona against Buffalo

Basically everyone in Europe can say that not just you ...

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch most matches on television, to much to go to games. All games are televised, just on different channels in different places. All exciting to watch when the games are back and forth, as well as goalie matches. The service provider I am with they televise, all NHL games. Just need to pay for it ,which is not good but, you could never miss a game that you want to see just costs.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worse part of NHL is the regional blackouts in canada. I hate it because I am a hockey viewer and I would like to see other Canadian teams regional coverage not the national tv ones. It is an absolute cash grab by the NHL to force viewers to pay more if they want to see other hockey market coverage.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fonbet.com almost all matches can be viewed in life mode, this is not an ad for a bookmaker, here are many matches with NHL videos, including.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically everyone in Europe can say that not just you ...
I did not understand the essence of the post, are you talking about the time zone or is everyone in Europe rooting for Arizona?:D:confused::top: