Chips
I think the Dallas, Bears, Chargers and Colts will all win

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today's Saturday games are very complicated, Indianapolis and Houston both divided with the particularity that both won of visitors, it is a very difficult game to predict I think that Houston will have to rely on their running game especially confusing the Indianapolis defense with ground plays with Deshaun Watson and Andrew Luck will have to kill by air taking advantage of their great offensive line and TY Hilton as their main target, the game of Dallas and Seattle teams very incosistentes maybe the experience of play off Russel Wilson tilt the balance by Seattle, the Sunday if it seems clear the Chargers and Bear must win

Greetings and good luck in your bets

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like the chargers and bears get it done today second game being a grind it out game likely low scoring

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bear Down!!!!!! Hopefuly Trubisky can get it done.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas did great yesterday. It is gonna be very tough but they can win the Super Bowl !
Go Cowboys, GO !

Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dink!

Eagles Win and cover.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dallas did great yesterday. It is gonna be very tough but they can win the Super Bowl !
Go Cowboys, GO !
Did you watch the same game I did? They had all kinds of problems moving the ball against a mediocre Seattle team.
Going to bet against them in their next one. Sorry charlie, no superbowl for Dallas this year.

The early lines are out.
IND 56.5 @ KC-5.5
LAC 47.5 @ NE -4.5

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crazy loss for the bears i hit tho i felt unders today and both got it done ,plus took charges ml laud off bears thinking the yong qb factor in playoffs ...they should have won tho

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Philly will be a 7 to 7.5 point dog to New Orleans.

I am guessing the Rams will be a huge 9.5 point favorite against Dallas. I will take the Rams laying up to 10.

I think Indi's defense will fare better than KC's defense and keep them competitive.

I dont want to underestimate the Chargers or New England for that matter. Tough game.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I can't pick the Philly/Saints objectively I am a Panthers fan so I hope the Eagles mop the floor with them, Saints are probably going to win they are unbeatable in the dome

Cowboys are going to get destroyed by Rams just a bad matchup 10-14 points at least.

Andy Reid and KC can never be trusted in the post season maybe this year is different. Would not surprise me if KC choke and loose to the red hot Colts.

Chargers have a great chance to win they have to not beat themselves with penalties and turnovers and get pressure on Brady. Got to hope to that the zebras don't decide the game they usually give a lot of home cooking in New England.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you watch the same game I did? They had all kinds of problems moving the ball against a mediocre Seattle team.
Going to bet against them in their next one. Sorry charlie, no superbowl for Dallas this year.

The early lines are out.
IND 56.5 @ KC-5.5
LAC 47.5 @ NE -4.5

Almost all games to Dallas are tough.
Every game is a different story. If they are playing they have a chance.
Cowboys are huge and they are going to fight till the end.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New Orleans wins it all. Go Drew!!!

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet chargers + over and hedged with chargers + 3.5 / under. Was about 4/1 and 3/1 respectively. Im a hedger, do you hedge? Or do you shrub? Worked out. Made off with a little peanut.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet chargers + over and hedged with chargers + 3.5 / under. Was about 4/1 and 3/1 respectively. Im a hedger, do you hedge? Or do you shrub? Worked out. Made off with a little peanut.
What is shrubbing? Is that like middling?

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love chargers, rams, saints, chiefs and I think I might get it!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wouldn't be a bad parlay. Lots of spots to buy out of it also. Chargers moneyline looks real nice, or even an adjusted spread on them. Somethings fishy about the chiefs line though.
I would love chargers, rams, saints, chiefs and I think I might get it!

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
It is a good time of the year to take unders.
Teams will be trying hard to take no risks so the total points will be lower.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oops on DAHHH BEARS..and ouch

I think the Dallas, Bears, Chargers and Colts will all win
Nice picks...I also had the Bears to win on a parlay ticket. Should have made it a 3 pick instead of a 4. Had a feeling about those "hot" Colts comin' in, so that's why it's a crap shoot this weekend, even IF they are going to K.C. I don't know if the Chargers can beat the Patriots, but that should be a great game. NFC is up for grabs, but watch out for Dallas if they can keep the momentum going. Defense "helps" win championships, so of course watch out for the Eagles also :) Enjoy the games this weekend cuz they ALL should be doozies.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bears vs eagles

bears vs eagles was a really awesome game, a lot of defense on the game and a very tight score board but crazy finish with the timeout being called on the first kick that was made and the second hit the post