NFL Thriller in Los Angeles

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it has to be in the top 3. The 85 Bears/Vikes was one of the greatest. McMahon didn't start but came off the bench to throw 2 TD's against the Vikes. The game propelled them to their 15-1 season. This one topped that one I think. I'm sure there are others but this is an instant classic for sure

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great game. Makes you realize how many bad games we normally get.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pats comeback in the super bowl against the Falcons. Miracle in the meadowlands 1 and 2. But damn that was a game for the ages.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it was... And the pressure was there: many panelist were saying that this would be the game of the year before it was started. And it was!

I made a small bet before the season that LAR would be the team to have the least points allowed. They were top 5 before the game. Damn Mahomes...

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I'm different because I love to watch defensive battles rather than shootouts although shootouts are entertaining as well.

I love the game in general and would watch two 0-10 teams battle to a 0-0 tie so my opinion is skewed.

Both teams look very good and could be a possible Super Bowl preview but there are some other teams that have something to say about that. Both have NEW in their names. Saints and of course never count Belichik/Brady out until they are out.

K

kbolding7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The over/under before the game was 64. I bet more of my bankroll on one game than i ever have on this games over. As a recently finished college player, i know first hand how much scoring has changed especially in the college game, but even the nfl with certain teams. When in doubt, bet the over.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both teams are really impressive to me this year