Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL SEason starts this weekend.

Do we have any NFL team fans here and if so:
Who do you support and why?
How long have you supported them?

I support KC because in 1986 (after the whole Cowboys team and staff blatantly cheated in the Superbowl to score a Touchdown I couldn't support them anymore) and at the time Joe Montana and Marcus Allen were playing for KC. So I chose them.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Jets fan since 2009 because it was the team who captivated my hear right away.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saints fan because they have the prettiest uniforms.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am enjoy watching the never ending soap opera that is the Dallas Cowboys, it seems like everyday something crazy happens to them - lose players to covid, a coach gets injured at practice, somehow a player just decides to not submit to 5 drug tests, etc, etc.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A fan of the NFL but not truly of any one team. That said I was really happy to see the Raiders win their opener.

I was really excited to watch the draft this year as so many QBs were top ten picks. I think what has made the last few seasons is the fact that so many young quarterbacks are reshaping teams- this era feels truly dynamic. Patrick Mahomes, Justin Herbert etc. etc. but then Kyler Murray has a stellar game for the Cardinals last weekend as all the newbies are settling in.

This could be a golden age for the NFL.

K

kioge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of Kansas City Chiefs.
Patrick Mahomes is so amazing.
I love him

J

jn137

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of Kansas City Chiefs.
Patrick Mahomes is so amazing.
I love him

As a lifelong Raider fan I do not love him at all :p In fact I wish he’d just quit already! Lol

A buddy and I have been talking about making the trip to Vegas for the Sunday Night KC game this year.

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the cowboys because they are Americas team. Plus dak and Zeke are gamebreakers