NFL PLAYOFFS

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So as the playoffs near , what games are you looking forward to for the playoff hunt? Me being a Titans fan these next 3 weeks are going to be fun. We play Houston for the Division Lead then we play the saints and then Houston yet again. Looking forward to hopefully saying we are 1st in the division which I haven't been able to say for years now.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game between Houston and Tennessee should be a wild game! Texans were flat last week but will not be for this game. Titans and Tannehill have been a good marriage. Good luck in this one!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
49ers looking very good also the Ravens.
My team is the Cowboys. They are not playing well. If they make it to the playoffs it will be probably one game and they are done.
But lets see what happen.
Cheers

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints and 49ers are a bit ahead of everyone by my eye test. Then you have teams like the Ravens, chiefs, vikings and a few others beneath them. Titans have really turned it around. I'm a Alabama fan, so I'm glad to see them using henry correctly lately. He is a beast. I remember seeing him rush for over 500 yards in high school in a game on a whim when I was going to a music festival. One of the people I was with (who happened to be Trent Richardsons cousin) happened to know about the game so we checked it out to kill some time the night before the festival. Got there late, but I saw the majority of it.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints and 49ers are a bit ahead of everyone by my eye test. Then you have teams like the Ravens, chiefs, vikings and a few others beneath them. Titans have really turned it around. I'm a Alabama fan, so I'm glad to see them using henry correctly lately. He is a beast. I remember seeing him rush for over 500 yards in high school in a game on a whim when I was going to a music festival. One of the people I was with (who happened to be Trent Richardsons cousin) happened to know about the game so we checked it out to kill some time the night before the festival. Got there late, but I saw the majority of it.

I was pissed last season when they started doing that 2 back tandem BS. We've always had a power runner and then a change of pace back. LaFluer was the main villain in less usage of D-Train. Also since Mariota has come into the franchise I've never wanted him. EVER. Not that he wouldn't be a good QB he just never fit the system at all. Tannehill was huge because he isn't afraid to get hit. Obviously he's not the long term choice but if we would have implemented him at the beginning of the season right now would have probably been a lot different. I'm hoping we can be the Cinderella story

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The good news is before the start of the season I put a few bets down on Superbowl Matchups that are live. The bad news is I only put fitty cents on em.

57505***** 8/13/19 6:29pm$0.50$46.00Pending9/5/19 8:20pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIV Matchup - Baltimore Ravens vs Los Angeles Rams +9200
57505*****8/13/19 6:29pm$0.50$54.00Pending9/5/19 8:20pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIV Matchup - Baltimore Ravens vs Chicago Bears +10800

57505*****8/13/19 6:29pm$0.50$102.50Pending9/5/19 8:20pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIV Matchup - Baltimore Ravens vs Minnesota Vikings +20500
57505*****8/13/19 6:29pm$0.50$110.00Pending9/5/19 8:20pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIV Matchup - Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers +22000

57505*****8/13/19 6:21pm$0.50$46.00Pending9/5/19 8:20pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIV Matchup - Baltimore Ravens vs New Orleans Saints +9200

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm a Vikings fan. The Vikings are a ok team, but have trouble playing good teams in their stadiums. Kirk Cousins has played well since starting out 2-2 at the beginning of the season. Dalvin Cook has been great to watch this year. It will be tough for the Vikings to win the Division with the Packers owning the tie breaker as of now. We really needed to beat the Seahawks a few weeks ago.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like your odds to hit one of them. Pretty much is ravens or bust for you.

Ravens saints, or ravens 49ers is likely to hit if the Ravens continue to improve. Pats are always a factor that time of the year regardless how bad they look. Chiefs a a lesser version of the Ravens in my eyes.
The good news is before the start of the season I put a few bets down on Superbowl Matchups that are live. The bad news is I only put fitty cents on em.

W

WinningOption

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
as a bears fan im hoping the vikings collapse. its really the last hope we got.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As an eagles fan, I want to see them get the east. As a football fan, i hope it's over quick.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buffalo Bills fan hopping in on this thread late.

Bills are playing the first Wild Card game on Saturday against the Texans. If they can get a win (which isn't out of the realm of possibilities), they just might be able to get a playoff run going.

Bottom line, I'm excited to see what playoff Josh Allen looks like. Hopefully it's a good thing.

Go Bills!

P.S. I'm happy for you FrothyGoodness, your Titans are on a tear right now and I think they might be able to knock off the all mighty Patriots Saturday night! :)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buffalo Bills fan hopping in on this thread late.

Bills are playing the first Wild Card game on Saturday against the Texans. If they can get a win (which isn't out of the realm of possibilities), they just might be able to get a playoff run going.

Bottom line, I'm excited to see what playoff Josh Allen looks like. Hopefully it's a good thing.

Go Bills!

P.S. I'm happy for you FrothyGoodness, your Titans are on a tear right now and I think they might be able to knock off the all mighty Patriots Saturday night! :)

I believe the Titans and Bills have a chance to win. Both games will be close in my opinion. Good luck to both of you! LFG!

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Giants fan that was disappointed again this year. I actually pulled for the Eagles in the final game just so Dallas wouldn't have the satisfaction of winning the division. That being said, I'm pulling for the Packers the rest of the way and anybody but the Patriots in the AFC. I wouldn't mind seeing the Chiefs win it. I love watching Mahomes...kid is great

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I dont care which teams reach the grand finale this year but i do hope it aren't these 2 who were in final last year :rolleyes:

BlackIce

BlackIce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

57505***** 8/13/19 6:29pm$0.50$46.00Pending9/5/19 8:20pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIV Matchup - Baltimore Ravens vs Los Angeles Rams +9200
57505*****8/13/19 6:29pm$0.50$54.00Pending9/5/19 8:20pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIV Matchup - Baltimore Ravens vs Chicago Bears +10800

57505*****8/13/19 6:29pm$0.50$102.50Pending9/5/19 8:20pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIV Matchup - Baltimore Ravens vs Minnesota Vikings +20500
57505*****8/13/19 6:29pm$0.50$110.00Pending9/5/19 8:20pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIV Matchup - Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers +22000

57505*****8/13/19 6:21pm$0.50$46.00Pending9/5/19 8:20pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIV Matchup - Baltimore Ravens vs New Orleans Saints +9200

Wow those are some awesome predictions, I love the saints and ravens one , gonna take a train to stop the saints I think . They coming full blown on revenge cause nfl has screwed em so much plus they have one of the healthiest teams .

Patriots fan :)) it’s just phenomenal how the patriots have done what they have in the last decade , to be so successful at that level where every game is a challenge. These players are not your average humans but the best of the best so it really tees me when people say oh it’s just the dolphins oh just the bills , come on these are all professional teams and any game is a potential upset . Good luck everyone, I just needed to vent !!:fight:

Last edited by a moderator:
jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patriots fan :)) it’s just phenomenal how the patriots have done what they have in the last decade , to be so successful at that level where every game is a challenge. These players are not your average humans but the best of the best so it really tees me when people say oh it’s just the dolphins oh just the bills , come on these are all professional teams and any game is a potential upset . Good luck everyone, I just needed to vent !!:fight:

The Patriots way, "Do anything to win. Literally anything." 😂😂😂

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Giants fan that was disappointed again this year. I actually pulled for the Eagles in the final game just so Dallas wouldn't have the satisfaction of winning the division. That being said, I'm pulling for the Packers the rest of the way and anybody but the Patriots in the AFC. I wouldn't mind seeing the Chiefs win it. I love watching Mahomes...kid is great
Im a Giants fan as well. Another miserable year but we got rid of so much talent what did we expect?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im a Giants fan as well. Another miserable year but we got rid of so much talent what did we expect?

Total rebuild mode? Spend another year letting Daniel Jones develop and shed some cap space, and accumulate draft picks. Then by the following season you can have a pretty solid team (if all goes well).

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. Saturday should be fun!

My heart is still aching over that Bills loss! They should have won that game!!!

It was a nice silver lining seeing that the Titans were able to beat the Patriots though. :)

Awe well, fun season for the Bills. 2020 and beyond looks bright!