NFL - NFC North

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I think that the NFC North is the strongest division in the NFL at the moment and was wondering what you all think on the matter. Which team is the best of the four (obviously not the lions lol) and which team will make it the furthest in the playoffs.

I think it is currently between the Packers (if Aaron Rodgers can stay healthy) and the Bears due to their insane pass rush with the addition of Khalil Mack. Also the Vikings have the potential to be contenders for division champions.

Let me know what you guys think.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a huge Bears fan and am not overly worried about last night's loss. I think 9-7 would be a really good year and might get us in.In the playoffs, anything can happen...which basically means of the lower seeds the hottest teams coming in do better. Defense can never be under rated. I don't particularly think Ben Rothlisberger or Joe Flacco are hall of famers but were very solid and great game managers. The Bears fell victim to a team with a lead playing conservative on offense and not making adjustments on defense. Plus Aaron Rodgers is that good.

Trubisky will get better and so will Nagy

If Rodgers is healthy...

GB 12-4
Minn 10-6
Bears 9-7
Lions 4-12

If Rodgers is out GB may lose most of those games.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lions are the worst of the bunch i think after watching week 1 lions got destroyed by the jets didnt think that would happen ,bears looked good,so did vikings and the packers were ok

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That Packers Bears game was so weird. It was if only one team was trying for each half of the game. That being said the bears looked really good on defense and that new QB could definitely be their guy.

It's gonna be an interesting season.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That Packers Bears game was so weird. It was if only one team was trying for each half of the game. That being said the bears looked really good on defense and that new QB could definitely be their guy.

It's gonna be an interesting season.

It was a weird game....but damn Aaron Rodgers added to his legacy. Who would have thought the first replacement for Favre would be so goooood

#BEARDOWN

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bears could be better than 9-7, I was pretty impressed with their qb. I haven't seen a lot of him, but he has a lot of promise. I agree they got too conservative in that game. Mack though... what a beast... a sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery, interception, and td, all in the first half...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And as for the lions, are they that bad, or is darnold that good?? After his first pass, look at his stats... pretty amazing for a first game. You can't look too much at the final score though, that 31 point quarter the Jets had was just a crazy mix of luck and strangeness.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bears could be better than 9-7, I was pretty impressed with their qb. I haven't seen a lot of him, but he has a lot of promise. I agree they got too conservative in that game. Mack though... what a beast... a sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery, interception, and td, all in the first half...

I am warming up to Trubisky. If he keeps his feet set or is moving he throws well. If he drops back and gets the "nervous" feet he is off....he'll grow

You are so right about Mack. The Bears have drafted several 1st round defensive players and signed some free agents last year so they had a good defense before Mack....add him and WOW He is a complete player as he plays the run as well as the pass, maybe better

We are all pretty excited.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vikings have the best team and Green Bay has the best QB

I don't really believe in the Lions or bears

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Agree with what jho said above, Vikings best team in NFC North, Green Bay just has best QB we have ever seen. Two good teams, two bad teams.

Bears have a good D but their offense is limited.

Lions are just just trash and have made a huge a mistake with hiring Matt Patricia (Sorry Shells if you are reading this)

The toughest division is the NFC South the two NFC wildcard teams came from there last year and it looks even tougher this year. Panthers Saints, Buccaneers & Falcons. Look at any Power Rankings all four teams would be in top 15.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with what jho said above, Vikings best team in NFC North, Green Bay just has best QB we have ever seen. Two good teams, two bad teams.

Lions are just just trash and have made a huge a mistake with hiring Matt Patricia (Sorry Shells if you are reading this)

The toughest division is the NFC South the two NFC wildcard teams came from there last year and it looks even tougher this year. Panthers Saints, Buccaneers & Falcons. Look at any Power Rankings all four teams would be in top 15.

Thank goodness! Someone who understands Aaron Rodgers is the best qb we have ever seen. I don't care about less super bowls. When you watch, the man simply makes throws more consistently than anyone. There is no throw on the field he can't make.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nfc north, tough, tough. When/if the lions figure things out, this will be the toughest div. by far. Bears are decent, Mack makes them a contender every game. Vikes are the best team in the nfl, this from an Eagles fan.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Very good analysis, nfc South is definitely a more talented division top to bottom.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think calling Rodgers the best QB "we have ever seen" should maybe be the best you have ever seen. At age 51 I have seen better. Dan Marino, Brett Favre, Dan Fouts...etc... just an opinion, you may feel that way and good on ya as the Aussies say

Bears offense isn't great. That defense may be the best in the NFL. We were pretty good before Mack

I still think GB will win the division, I think (self included) Minnesota may be a little over rated. Overall don't discount what that Bears defense can do.