NFL Draft Starts Tonight! Who’s your top pics?

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who’s trading up? Who’s going to be the surprise underdog pick? Who’s going to be the overrated late pic? Going to be interesting for sure! [emoji41]🥇🥈🥉[emoji458][emoji464][emoji457]

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Can't wait to see who the Vikings take. It is suppose to be an offensive lineman. The Vikes could use the help along the offensive line. Any way it should be a good first round tonight.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Murry is the worst pick overall in my opinion. Has way too much bust potential. I think the Jets got the best pick of the first round. In both cases, i mean given what place they went, Murry shouldn't have even been the first qb, meanwhile the Jets got someone who should have went top 5 at the least at pick 13 (I think it was 13).

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always love to watch this even if I don't know all of the players. It is awesome to watch their lives change completely in a split second.

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Murry is the worst pick overall in my opinion. Has way too much bust potential. I think the Jets got the best pick of the first round. In both cases, i mean given what place they went, Murry shouldn't have even been the first qb, meanwhile the Jets got someone who should have went top 5 at the least at pick 13 (I think it was 13).

We’ll see, right? I mean it’s all about the transition from college to the pros. We’ll know for sure in a few months [emoji41][emoji1474]

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We’ll see, right? I mean it’s all about the transition from college to the pros. We’ll know for sure in a few months [emoji41][emoji1474]

I think Murry is overrated too.

Well see tho
Never got into the draft.

I am a packers fan

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lot of Suprises , Raiders completely screwed up their draft. Kind of annoyed with the Titans but I guess they are banking on Next year. Kyler Murray will be fine , I mean being the #1 pick you're always going have every single light shining because everybody expects sooooooo Much. He will be a Good QB , if the cards get that line improved by a lot he will be extremely lethal with David Johnson at his side. Green Bay surprised me with their moves and Atlanta is definitely trying to get Matt Ryan back into Top Caliber QB status. Dwayne Haskins will end up being the biggest bust , They will probably throw him in this year because Keenum will die out after week 7. This round 2 is going to be insane , SOOOOOO much talent and so many steals , Cant wait to see if the browns try and shore up that defense some more or continue to add to the offensive line

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don´t know the best players coming from College. But as a Dallas Cowboys fan, I hope they get some Defense good players and also Offensive line as well.
Their Defense need some serious improvement.
Cheers,
M.D.