NFL Draft predictions

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think the draft looks like top 10 picks including any trades you for see.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
5 qb taken,1 running back ,1 corner,2 online guys and 1 safety trade wise i think the bills trade up to 4th i think and get 1 of the qbs they need but not the one they want.jets will take a qb i dont which one just hope it works out for them cause they never had the best qbs

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 qb taken,1 running back ,1 corner,2 online guys and 1 safety trade wise i think the bills trade up to 4th i think and get 1 of the qbs they need but not the one they want.jets will take a qb i dont which one just hope it works out for them cause they never had the best qbs

I tend to think Browns trade for four. It will be interesting to see the haul they get. But with Chubb or Barkley still available not sure you can pass on that.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Barkley 2. J. Allen 3.J. Rosen 4. Darnold 5. Q. Nelson 6. M Fitzpatrick 7. Chubb 8.(Mia trade) Q. Nelson 9. D. Ward 10. T Edmunds

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Barkley 2. J. Allen 3.J. Rosen 4. Darnold 5. Q. Nelson 6. M Fitzpatrick 7. Chubb 8.(Mia trade) Q. Nelson 9. D. Ward 10. T Edmunds

It's going to be interesting to see Nelson go so high. I agree he's up there. I haven't heard if people predict him playing tackle or not ?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yuck on Allen, I'm going to be miserable if the Giants draft him.

I hope that the Giants can leverage their #2 spot to pick up a lot of additional picks while still able to draft a high quality starter in round 1.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Best player in the draft is RB Barkley, best QB in draft is Mayfeild who is not even in top 10 of any mock draft.

Browns have two picks in top 5 and who knows what they will do the only thing for certain is that they will get it wrong and mess up as they always do.

Giants needs to take a QB but they won't beacuse of Eli. They will either trade down if they get a good offer from the likes of Bills, Cardinal, Dolphins or they will take Barkely.

Jets gave up a ton to go to #3 to take a QB. Might backfire on them they should have tried to get #1 or #2 given how much they gave up.

Broncos will take a QB unless Barkley is still available. They may look to trade pick too.

Colts will either go DE Chubb or G Nelson.

Bucs will trade pick #7. Look out for Bills, Cardinals & Dolphins to move into top 10 to take a QB.

Last 3 picks will be defensive players or someone my trade up to to take a QB depending on who is left on board. Defensive players like LB Smith & Edmunds and Tide's Fitzpatrick. If Fitzpatrick falls and is available at 9 or later look for teams to trade up to take him.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Chubb go #2 no that the Giants trade JPP?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Chubb go #2 no that the Giants trade JPP?

I think it's possible but I still believe that the Giants will either draft QB or trade down. Otherwise I think they are not making most use of the pick.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's possible but I still believe that the Giants will either draft QB or trade down. Otherwise I think they are not making most use of the pick.

I tend to agree but I'm surprised if they wanted to trade they didn't take the deal the Jets offered still sitting at 6 and probably could have gotten a little more than what was given to colts. It may just of been to early for them to pull the trigger.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to agree but I'm surprised if they wanted to trade they didn't take the deal the Jets offered still sitting at 6 and probably could have gotten a little more than what was given to colts. It may just of been to early for them to pull the trigger.

I heard the Jets never offered that deal to the Giants. I'm not surprised because they will rarely trade with each other because of the backlash that could occur if they lose the trade

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard the Jets never offered that deal to the Giants. I'm not surprised because they will rarely trade with each other because of the backlash that could occur if they lose the trade

Yeah I get that but you would think they would offer it. The jets must really like 3 of the qb's and don't mind which one they get. It's still intriguing to see what the Giants do. QB or highest rated player or trade?

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
running backs so high?

i agree with barkley being the best rb in the draft...but,hello.....they get hurt to much...what a risk!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don´t know much about who is good on this draft. I hope Dallas Cowboys get some new players and great ones ! Specially on the Defense ! Their defense was really bad last season. The offense is doing a good job but the defense took too many points.
With no balance between defense and offense no team can make it.
Go Cowboys !!!!!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Weird to think just a month ago Baker was not even in top 10 on boards and end up going number 1. He was the best QB in my view so deserved number one.

Browns got it wrong again not with pick not 1 but pick 4. They could have easily traded down and still who they took at 4. They were offered by Bills but wanted more than Bills were willing to offer.

Broncos had a trade with Bills setup but they voided it as DE Chubb was available he is second best player in draft in my estimates. Bills ended up doing pretty well they traded with Bucs and still got their guy at 7.

Jets are very happy today with their pick, get Darnold at 3 was probably worth the price they paid for it in their eyes now. Great pickup for Bears at 8 LB Roquan Smith is up there with best players in draft.

Some teams in the teens really puzzled me with their picks including the host cowgirls how they don't take a WR just makes no sense but I appreciated it. Redskins, Bucs, Aints & Chargers picks puzzled me aswell.

Steal of the draft so far is QB Lamar Jackson who went 32. I say so far beacuse there are some really good players that are still on board that should have been picked already

Interesting WR were not picked until my team picked up DJ Moore at 24. I am very happy with this pick for us. Was shocked both him and Ridley were available when my team picked. I wanted Moore but thought he was never going to available at that pick to us.

Two great stories from the night I want to mention. Edmunds brothers got picked up in first round first time that has ever happened. Really nice to see Ryan Shazier walk out onto stage and make his team's pick after the horrific and near paralyzing injury suffered last season.

D

dpoole71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
glad the browns got mayfrield he has the attitude to turn the franchise around