NFL Draft - Grade your team

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which is your favorite team? Did you watch any of the draft? What grade would you give your team?

Green Bay Packers:rock:/I did watch parts of the draft, not as much as I would have liked/Packers get a B for this draft, liked them doubling down on CB...again, it has to work one of these times

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I give my Panthers an A in the first round only. Overall through all rounds around B rating. Did not like some of their later picks.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I give the Lions an A+... They got players that are great and they were way down in the order.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NY Giants - A Grade - Selecting Saquon Barkley with 2nd pick made their draft

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say the Steelers would get a C because they got 2 safeties and got no linebackers and the QB they got in the 3th round i like but have to give up 2 picks to get him when you could if picked him sooner

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i give the jets a b cause i dont know about these division 2 kids they drafted and having no second round picks this year

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raiders a B. I didn't like e first round pick of OL but realistically the trade back got them an OL and the receiver from the steelers who can be dangerous.

C

chevy36

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The Vikings

I give the Vikings a B-. We picked up a CB in 1st rd and OL in 2nd. While we needed both positions I feel we should have traded out of 1st round and maybe picked up a 2nd and 4th or 5th. We have X Rhodes as our main CB we drafted trae wayans a couple years ago in the 1st and we resigned Terrance Newman a couple days after the draft. What we really need is more depth on all the O-line.