NFL Draft 2020

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
So there will FINALLY be live sports tonight - sort of - with the NFL Draft taking place.

Being a Dolphins fan I'm extremely excited to see what they do with their three first round picks - and with the conscious top 2 picks being Joe Burrow going to Cincinnati and Chase Young going to the Redskins, what do you think will happen tonight?

Who will draft Tua?
Who is going to trade up or down?

What will your favorite team be drafting??

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
San Fran drafted another d-lineman. Raiders got Ruggs and my Broncos Jerry Jeudy.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1st pick is a QB thats usual

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Green bay picking Love was a shocker. Miami actually did fine with their picks. The lions actually didn't just throw a dart and pray. Wondering what the Pat's are doing because I actually thought they'd be taking a shot at Love because he fits their system but maybe..possibly they will go after Jalen hurts , that or the colts might go for him

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted my Niners to take Jerry Jeudy who ended up going one pick after them but I like what they did with their draft getting Kinlaw to replace Buckner and adding Brandon Aiyuk to their Wide Receiver corps.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked the fact that the Giants drafted an offensive lineman

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL will be upside down this year :O

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah !

I like to watch the NFL draft. I'm a Rams fan and they don't have a round one pick but I will still watch it all.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Green bay picking Love was a shocker. Miami actually did fine with their picks. The lions actually didn't just throw a dart and pray. Wondering what the Pat's are doing because I actually thought they'd be taking a shot at Love because he fits their system but maybe..possibly they will go after Jalen hurts , that or the colts might go for him

I was surprised by the GB Trade up to get a QB as well - maybe they are hoping to do what NE did with Garapollo and have him shadow Rodgers to the point of being able to step right in after he's gone. Otherwise, why trade up to get one??

Miami was good, I like Tua so I'm glad they got him. But surprised they went corner at the end - RB was a bigger need for them (watching them play it was clear) but Flores is a steady coach so I'm optimistic things are turning a corner for them

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was surprised by the GB Trade up to get a QB as well - maybe they are hoping to do what NE did with Garapollo and have him shadow Rodgers to the point of being able to step right in after he's gone. Otherwise, why trade up to get one??

Miami was good, I like Tua so I'm glad they got him. But surprised they went corner at the end - RB was a bigger need for them (watching them play it was clear) but Flores is a steady coach so I'm optimistic things are turning a corner for them

Everything is a need in miami. So them picking a corner wasnt terrible. **** I would have been impressed if they picked a kicker 😂 Miami is just bad right now,

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think my Falcons had the worst draft. I wasn't impressed with any of the picks that we had. I think, based on my circle of friends that I talked to throughout the course of the draft that their probably aren't really that many people who were impressed with our draft. To me it was the worst first round by far, even worse than the Jordan Love pick by the packers. Ohh well maybe we will finally get rid of Quinn and be in the running to pick Trevor Lawrence next year.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the Pats got some interesting picks, coach BB doesnt care about the critical voices, he goes on his own way ;)

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't believe the Packers didn't pick up any receivers for their future Hall of Fame Quarterback. They did however pick up his eventual replacement and they din't think maybe in a couple of years when Rogers is ready to retire you can't find a better QB than Jordan Love? Dude had one good year in the MOUNTAIN WEST and it wasn't even last year. He threw only three more touchdowns than he threw interceptions last year in the MOUNTAIN WEST. He led D1 quarterbacks last year in interceptions and was playing against MOUNTAIN WEST opponents. Only 10 players from the mountain west conference were drafted, 0 from the secondary. Does he have the physical ability to be an NFL QB, I'm sure but I just don't see it as being a smart move to take this guy in the first round with everything else they could have done. In one of the most receiver potent drafts ever how does a team with no big time receivers not pick up one? Thirty-seven wide receivers were taken and you didn't pick up one? I take back what I said earlier as far as worst overall draft I think Green Bay comes in first and the Falcons come in second.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The buccs killed it, they really did well.

I was surprised Ruggs went before Jeudy, but that was definitely a raiders type of move.

Surprised Xavier Mckinney fell that far. Giants got a steal there.