NFL DRAFT 2017

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year's NFL Draft has ended. Lots of teams made good picks, and some made questionable ones. How did your team do in the draft? I'm a Bengals fan, and I liked how they did. Joe Mixon getting picked made some people mad, but he could end up very good and deserves a second chance after the assault incident in 2014, when he was 18. Remember the name everyone!

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a Bears Fan, and I dont want to talk about it. LMFAO!! :(

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Yup that Bears 1st round move was mind boggling 49ers pulled of heist. I don't get the hype on Trebesky and why give up so much just to go up one spot plus they just signed Glennon made no sense.

I like the Texans trade to Deshauun he should do well there they got weapons good O line and elite defense with JJ coming back.

Did not get Chiefs trade up either I think they would have gotten him later in the draft.

Did not expect Ruben Foster to drop as far as he did he should be around 5 but due to off field issues he was expected to drop.

Finally I do not know what Cleveland is doing Deshauun was available at 12 they need a QB but they trade the pick to get even more picks like they don't have enough already.

I support the Panthers I would have liked Fournette who was taken a pick before but still a solid pick.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought the Bears pick was lol. I think Joe Mixon pick is fine. Yes he made a bad decision but its past him. I thought he might've been available later but if they felt he was going to be taken but the supposedly 3 other teams, then its fine. I didn't like this years QB class but Houston needed someone badly and I think Watson will energize that team. They have a solid team with just a missing piece at QB. He didn't run a lot of pro offense but you can't question his will. He's going to give it his all and I hope he turns out to be a good player.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Giants fan! I like who we drafted. Evan Engram (TE) from Ole Miss is a solid pick. Dalvin Tomlinson (DE) is another great pick from Alabama. Davis Webb (QB) from Cal is going to be great when Eli Manning hangs up his cleats. Wayne Gallman (RB) from Clemson is a bruising back who will shore up our backfield. Solid line choices to finish the draft with Avery Moss (DE) from Youngstown State and Adam Bisnowaty (T) from Pittsburgh.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year's NFL Draft has ended. Lots of teams made good picks, and some made questionable ones. How did your team do in the draft? I'm a Bengals fan, and I liked how they did. Joe Mixon getting picked made some people mad, but he could end up very good and deserves a second chance after the assault incident in 2014, when he was 18. Remember the name everyone!

I'm sorry but no way a second chance for knocking out that girl okay she slapped him first but it didn't phase him he just doesn't have a real mans restraint see I hate to do this but think about it how about if that was your mother grandmother sister aunt niece or cousin wife girlfriend Baby mama or just a female you know or just a female in general I went the long route so anyone reading this can get a much deeper perspective and I am speaking from experience even ray rice lost his job so there you go food for thought. J e t s jets jets jets/ go g- men big blue. The draft was alright alright alright