NFL Draft 2015 over so how did your team do?

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the draft has come and gone and the teams have drafted who they needed. The team I watch is the Detroit Lions and this year they seem to have gotten the holes filled that needed to be filled. Entered draft needing OL, DL, RB and DB help. OL 1st round and trade down got additional lineman, RB and defensive back in 2nd and 3rd. DL in 4th think. FB in 5th round seemed to be a waste to me but what do I know? LOL
So how did every-ones team do in your opinion in this years draft? get it right or completely blow it in your opinion?

pokerdemon11

pokerdemon11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dolphins did great and I cannot wait to see how this season turns out. Also excited to see how the Jags do as well

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Detroit Lions did great in getting a running back and a defensive tackle I think

B

bbiase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seahawks had a very 'Seahawky' draft. Took college players with proven production picks 1-3 to fill needs and added athletic freaks on the end of the draft as developmental projects. This one was a partivularly good one. I like both OL picks, Lockett as a wide receiver that runs terrific routes and according to PFF was second only to Cooper in productivity from the WR position, and is a plus returner. Filas a lot of needs.

Clark is a spetacular athlete, who graded out top 10 in both run defense and pass rushing from LEO. Has red flags that made him fall to our second round range.

I'd give B+ to this years draft. The best since 2012.

Last edited:
zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont think the panthers fared well :~)

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drafts are always wait and see ,and then there are injuries ,torn Acl changes everthing....scorp

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Panthers drafted needs. Not sure they got equal value.

They seem to be committing to Cam. That has me more worried than the draft. He's got a lot of mileage on his legs...

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Typical Steelers draft--never disappointed!

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lions have added some veterans since the draft that may help them out this year. I don't think the loss of Suh will affect the Lions that much IMO but I can't wait for the season now :)

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Panthers sucked it up. They moved up in the draft for a WR, when the draft was deep at WR. Didn't select a pass rusher, traded up too much. Not a fan.