***NFL Daily Fantasy thread***

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I miss cardschat but I dont play the pokerz anymore. So I'll just annoy the forum with fantasy talk lol. Currently running a ton on Fanduel with a little Draftkings mixed in. Id like to see some good discussion in here! My picks for week 9:

QB: Kaepernick vs STL. He put up 300+ and 2 td's last outing vs them plus he is coming off a bye so he'll be well rested.

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw vs NYG. So he's been killing it lately with carries and receptions with Reggie Wayne out. He'll look to run over a defense that cant seem to show any consistency this year.

WR: Jeremy Maclin vs HOU. JJ can stop the run all he wants but their secondary wont be able to handle Maclin. End of story lol

TE: Travis Kelce vs NYJ. Do I need to explain this beautiful matchup? No? Didnt think so.

DST: KC vs NYJ. Read above :)

Give me your thoughts everyone!!

K

Kongol

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like it i drafted bradshaw and maclin in both my leagues they are solid options kelce been a good buy low player for sure. Dont you have another RB and 2 more WR slots to fill? or is it 1 of each spot?

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
TE
K
D

But I was just givin my top picks. Cant give away all my secrets lol

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is Denard Robinson all that he's looked to be over the last 2 games? Thinking of throwing him in a few lineups since he's in the low-mid value range. Bengals have the 4th worst rush defense as of now so it sounds promising. Thoughts? Also do we feel Jerick McKinnon is on a heater, or is he that good and will continue to show it vs the skins?

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very glad I put some faith in Ingram last night. Had him in a few lineups and he did great...