NFL Buildings which one do you love the most ?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So many new amazing buildings ,which ones have you been to and or which one do you love the most ..I can’t even pick now seeing the new wave of new buildings ,I just know those fans are darn spoiled going to games at these places

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I saw a video about the cowboy's stadium. Very impressive!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I can throw a different perspective on it:

I live on literally the other side of the world. But here's a short list of the stadiums that I'd love to catch a game in one day if I ever make it to the States during football season, based purely on the atmosphere that comes across on TV:

1 - New Orleans
2 - Seattle
3 - Kansas City
4 - Lambeau
5 - Buffalo

Yes absolutely, the new SoFi stadium and Vegas and JerryWorld and a bunch of others all seem very modern and slick and all power to them. But the above all sound like more fun fan experiences to me.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The roof on the Atlanta falcons building is super cool

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think they are all put in the shade by the SoFi stadium which is now home to both the LA Rams and LA Chargers.

It's a stunning piece of architecture but the complex also houses NFL media and production facilities nearby. The Stadium has a fantastic atmosphere and the massive double faced video circular screen hanging from the roof is incredible. It will end up a huge development in totality and is already a source of pride to residents and has lifted the profile of the two LA based teams.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they are all put in the shade by the SoFi stadium which is now home to both the LA Rams and LA Chargers.

It's a stunning piece of architecture but the complex also houses NFL media and production facilities nearby. The Stadium has a fantastic atmosphere and the massive double faced video circular screen hanging from the roof is incredible. It will end up a huge development in totality and is already a source of pride to residents and has lifted the profile of the two LA based teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfJILuSZFIY
That ring is pretty unique and I’d bet as an in game fan quite nice to view and see lots of things .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Re

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfJILuSZFIY
That ring is pretty unique and I’d bet as an in game fan quite nice to view and see lots of things .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I surely would be all about seeing a range of new arenas on a singular trip between a few different leagues ..mix in some mega seating capacity college ones too would make for one seriously cool trip

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the ones that aren't named after corporations.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the ones that aren't named after corporations.
So you like none of them then ?because what stadium isn’t named after a corporation now they all are in every league that I know of .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally want todo a cfl full stadium tour there is some new fantastic ones and a massive overhaul in B.C. now if Calgary could finally get in the game and make a beautiful 45000 seat one to add to the cfl and help sell it better that would be awesome